ZK2
http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/195-zk2/

Earlier this year I decided to re-design all of my levelsets. This version is now complete and available at its original download link.

As always, I may have made some mistakes in reviewing the final version. If there are any unsolvable levels, counter issues, or general problems, please let me know.

Enjoy!
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Just like with ZK1, here's the full list of issues I spotted after looking through:

51 (Free Fall (Without a Parachute)): Toggle buttons are unnecessary in MS as you can just boost back through the teleport. Easily fixed by moving the lowest teleport down 1 tile and adding an extra force floor.
53: I'm sad about the removal of Puzzle Solver on a Tight Budget. (there are a couple other levels where the original version looked more fun, but for the most part these seem to be much improved!)

And... that's it! Nicely done on what looks like another fun set to play through with so little time to play through it Tongue

Quote:I also noticed the level "Apple" you can collect as many red keys as you want and use the blocks to create a nail to exit. Not sure if this was intended since those random red locks on the bottom exist.
I had taken that as a level with 2 solutions- either ignore the key limit and nail the exit, or be clever with the blocks to collect exactly 8 red keys. I like that sort of reward for really thinking about the challenge presented, without necessarily requiring it to be done.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Quote:53: I'm sad about the removal of Puzzle Solver on a Tight Budget. (there are a couple other levels where the original version looked more fun, but for the most part these seem to be much improved!)
Yeah I was too, that was a very fun level to play.

I also noticed the level "Apple" you can collect as many red keys as you want and use the blocks to create a nail to exit. Not sure if this was intended since those random red locks on the bottom exist.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I updated to address the problems... and a surprise.

[Click to Show Content]

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:I had taken that as a level with 2 solutions- either ignore the key limit and nail the exit, or be clever with the blocks to collect exactly 8 red keys. I like that sort of reward for really thinking about the challenge presented, without necessarily requiring it to be done.

Well looks like only the clever way is the solution now Tongue

Also thanks for including Puzzle Solver on a Tight Budget Heart
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Don't ask me why but I've been playing through this set randomly, and I noticed that Land of the Lost (72) may be unsolvable. Unless I'm missing something, you need five yellow keys for the entire level but there are only four that can be collected when I am pretty certain you need to unlock all five yellow locks.

Also there is no hint tile for Flowers (62) when there is hint text visible in the editor. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Looks like I didn't add an extra key for the newly added lock at (28, 16).

Both levels have been addressed. Thanks.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I don't know whats wrong with Maze Of Monsters (18), I collected all the chips and pressed the button on top of the socket. The tank on top of the exit does NOT move making this level unsolvable. I tried it one it didn't work and tried button mashing it several times it still doesn't move.

Either I am not doing it right or there is some sort of a bug in the level, I don't know, for now this level is unsolvable.
Looks like when Zane was removing trapped monsters from the monster list, he also removed the only one that had to move.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
I updated the set last week as Josh caught a few things looking at a new version of ZK-Adventure, that and a few other things should be addressed in CCZone's current version.

Bronze / Silver / Gold