ZK2
Thanks it worked. Slight smile

I really stink at moving nails. Angry Especially that one I was stuck on,
I am almost done with the set 77 levels completed! I am now on Step by Step (78) and I am having an issue with it Confused . I don't think it is possible to leave the ball room behind the yellow lock that is near the exit. Now, I have tried all the other ball patterns which are feasible, but the ball room that has the one of the 2 chips and the trap button seems impossible to exit the room once you entered in. In other words, I have tried waiting for the right moment by counting the number of passes but there seem to be no avail.

I feel that room needs to be checked. Like I said before i got most of other ball patterns but the ball pattern in the yellow lock room near the exit is impossible to get out once you've entered.
Okay, I just skipped that level for now and both 79 and 80 were kind of difficult but solved, so the only level I have left is 78 and then I will have completed all 80 levels.

For the top room in Step by Step (78) that's behind the yellow lock is impossible to leave once you've entered, unless I am missing something. Specifically, the middle horizontal directed ball is interfering with the ball going up and down that is near the entrance. In other words, I am trying to exit the room by going under the ball that is bouncing up and down, but the middle horizontal ball keeps getting in the way. Also, I waited for a lot of passes and opportunities but that middle ball keeps screwing me up.

Again, probably a design or a monster order error.
I updated level 78 quite heavily, it should be playable now.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
This level is solvable now and all 80 levels are now complete! Chip Win

Great set to play. I have feedback for these levels but since Josh is playing ZK-Adventure, I'll post it sometime in the future, I don't want to spoil anything for his Let's Play.
Quote:This level is solvable now and all 80 levels are now complete! Chip Win

Great set to play. I have feedback for these levels but since Josh is playing ZK-Adventure, I'll post it sometime in the future, I don't want to spoil anything for his Let's Play.
You can post your feedback, I'm not worried about spoilers for a custom set Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:You can post your feedback, I'm not worried about spoilers for a custom set Tongue
All right I will, keep up the good work will your LP of CCLP4 and Zk-Adventure. BTW, thanks for your solution to Motion.
Sorry about the problems with some of the levels by the way, over the years I've discovered that I'm really prone to leaving in little errors in my levels that go unnoticed Tongue Glad to see you enjoyed the set though!
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I gave the tribute section of ZK2 a shot since I finished the regular ZK2 set and the levels were a lot more fun to play. This is a great follow up set and I believe it would be a great idea if you remixed more of your levels cause i certainly enjoyed the short 10 level set along with the main 80 levels.
Now that I've completed the set, I might as well post my feedback on this set.

(1-20)

1. Fun first level with item gathering and clever concept of a barrier for the exit.

2. Normally I am not too good with "Map the Path" kind of levels but this one thankfully has room for some error.

3. Simple level, great for optimizing too even though I am not too much of an optimizer.

4. Okay force floor sliding level but a little tricky due to precise switches but not too difficult.

5. Nice little concept with each task getting more difficult to make it interesting.

6. The fireball and ball patterns make this level hard especially when they're traveling on adjacent force floors.

7. An ordinary ice level in my opinion, also good for optimizing though.

8. Nice chip collecting level with teeth dodging. Thank goodness for the extra chips too.

9. Same concept as level 2. I find this one a little more difficult though.

10. Fantastic tic tac toe board layout and game play.

11. Block puzzles are my most favorite concept and this is a fun one.

12. I feel that we need more "Chip is stranded on an island" kind of levels.

13. Same as level 12.

14. Same as 12 and 13, this being the most difficult of the 3.

15. Another fun level to play.

16. Fantastic chip collecting level with great aesthetics and a way of unlocking itself.

17. Chip race that is easier than it looks. Glider has a short loop to travel on but honestly not that hard.

18. Fun strange maze kind of level. Thank you Zane for fixing the tank on top of the exit problem too.

19. Easy trial and error level.

20. Moderately difficult "My Friend" level.