ZK2
I don't have anything to add to the feedback above, but I wanted to share this:

Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
This will certainly be helpful, when I complete ZK2. This level is one of the concepts I hate, that being doing a task that involves luck without screwing up in order to meet a goal.

Now, I have played ZK3, ZK4, and ZK5 and they're all good sets in my opinion. That's all I'm gonna say, I don't want to spoil anything for you since you're currently playing ZK-Adventure. I tried playing a little bit of ZK1 and ZK2 some of your solutions have helped me.

Anyway, hope to see more ZK-Adventure LP's.
I've just updated the set, it should contain fixes for all problems mentioned above. They're all a result of errors transitioning from the old set to the new set that I never caught (Monster Wheel used to have 3 chips, Against all odds used to have extra monsters, etc.)
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I have made a lot of progress since my last post, I am now on Malfunction (65). I am stuck on how to get the 4 chips in the center of the "mechanism". Looked in the editor and the only way to get to the chips is via telelport. I also tried partial posting the teleport where the cloned fireballs travel to through the trap but that doesn't work. Probably a bug but I just don't see a way of getting the 4 chips in the middle.

BTW, the new modifications made 44 and 48 solvable. Both are fun levels too.
Also, Nails (69) I don't know if the "zipper nail" is possible, the one where chips has to nail through 3 force floors with a pink ball on each side. I tried everything, the lowest block keeps messing me up. The pink ball on the left side doesn't go down in time.
Disregard what I said about Malfunction (65) I figured it out and solved it Slight smile . So, the only thing now is the "zipper nail" in Nails (69) issue. Confused I don't think it is possible, I even tried to do some move analysis and the main thing that keeps screwing me up is the lowest block. Might want to take a look at it.
Quote:I have made a lot of progress since my last post, I am now on Malfunction (65). I am stuck on how to get the 4 chips in the center of the "mechanism". Looked in the editor and the only way to get to the chips is via telelport. I also tried partial posting the teleport where the cloned fireballs travel to through the trap but that doesn't work. Probably a bug but I just don't see a way of getting the 4 chips in the middle.

I just solved the level. You can create a partial post somewhere else to obtain the four chips in the middle.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I just solved the level. You can create a partial post somewhere else to obtain the four chips in the middle.
I knew you had to do a partial post, at first I thought it was impossible due to the continuous fireball cloning. I just solved it though.
The level Nails (69) needs to have a look at, the "zipper nail" is making this impossible. The farthest I've gone through is two blocks down. The rest of the nails are good though.
It's possible, you just can't hold the key the whole way through, and instead need to delay the final override.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter