Dirty Interpretations of CC Levels
I would never condone such a thread.

::Flutters eyelashes::
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Let's see what would be more scarring: seeing a woman's unclothed body during a romantic scene, or seeing that same body benig brutally hacked to death with rusty knives (but still fully clothed!).

Yeah, I don't think children should be seeing either of those, but I see what you mean... Perhaps the rating system needs additional sub-ratings of S, V, etc. to differentiate between the types of "mature" content a movie might have (similar to the TV rating system), which I guess goes back to your original point about the current rating system being flawed...

Quote:Similarly, I wonder if it would OK to show a guy getting shot...as long as he doesn't scream "F---!" as his newly-limp body hits the ground.

That would get by in a PG-13 if it was only the first or second time it was said... Wink

All right, now back to the original topic...which has barely been mentioned since the third post in the thread. Tongue
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
I'm sure someone can conjure up a dirty interpretation of "Cake Walk."
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Okay, Josh said "Oracle II is F---ing Awesome".

I said "You should reword that from 12345 to 435"

He didn't get it. Does anyone?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I think I just now got it Unamused
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I got it. I smiled inwardly.

(And I agree, to boot.)
OMG That is awesome too Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon