Dirty Interpretations of CC Levels
Quote:Oh my. We need a "dirty interpretations of CC levels" thread.

BitBuster suggested I start this thread. Slight smile

Anyways, this was discovered in the CCZone level up thread when I mentioned the fact that "pink balls" and level 69 don't go together... because, you know.. ugh.

Post your findings of these in here! Slight smile

Bounce City should have just been level 68. Just NO.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Edited to preserve the PG-13-level of this thread.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
You know, being the creator of CCLP3's level 69 isn't an easy task.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I'm not sure I like this thread. Just make sure that it stays PG-13, unlike most of the rest of the internet. lol.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Bit late for that, Lessinath Wink
This probably isn't the best place to get started on a rant about the MPAA and the rating system, but I just want to say that it's absurd that you can get a PG-13 rating with extreme violence (even as far as genocide and the slaughter of children), but if you swear too much, or show too much of the human body (or discuss too many of its, ahem, functions), you end up with an R rating.

Only in America, as they say...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I'm not sure I like this thread.

I don't like this thread either. Thumbs down

- Madhav.
pointless thread....ONE STAR!

(and this is nothing like the awesome Attractive People thread.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:This probably isn't the best place to get started on a rant about the MPAA and the rating system, but I just want to say that it's absurd that you can get a PG-13 rating with extreme violence (even as far as genocide and the slaughter of children), but if you swear too much, or show too much of the human body (or discuss too many of its, ahem, functions), you end up with an R rating.

Well, IMO the difference between swearing/nudity and violence in movies is that the violence is fake, but the swearing and nudity are "real". In other words, if a child was watching the movie with their parents - if something violent is happening in the movie and the kid is asking questions and/or is scared, the parent can tell them "don't worry, it's just pretend". If they see nudity or hear questionable discussions/language, the parent can't explain this away as easily and it will probably result in a lengthier explanation that the parent would've preferred not to get into.

(I'm not saying that extremely violent movies shouldn't get R ratings - they should. I probably don't watch enough violent movies to know of any that are PG-13 that should've been R... Slight smile)
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
If you don't like this thread then just don't look here guys. Not trying to be mean or anything but seriously it's that simple.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon