CC Level Title Conversations
Nah, you're just afraid you'd become another VICTIM of a plane crash. Must be NIGHTMAREish for you. It's all because of that one INCIDENT ON A BRIDGE, isn't it?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
That sounds a bit DIABOLICAL
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
For those who didn't see James' birthday post on my wall last year on Facebook:

My friend, I just couldn't come up with a suitable birthday message for you, and it was driving me slightly mad. I thought to myself "keep trying, these mental blocks will soon fade", but I just couldn't stop making mistakes. I'm a problem solver, though, so I reached into my tool box of ideas and said "hey, all these other people flooding your well of wishes are playing the same game I am...Hmmm! why don't I just spy on their ideas? Then I'll have the last laugh!". Turns out that created even more problems, as your wall was all full of already-taken ideas! I noticed that your birthday was almost over; the time bomb was ticking, the countdown was on, my window was shrinking, and my dilemma had no end insight. AARGH! Trust me, this nightmare was totally unfair.

But then, KABLAM! There was a ray of light at the end of the tunnel! Thanks to my memory, I remembered that we share a rather complex hobby complete with a potpourri of references available for use. It was possible after all! I had to work fast, though. After a bit of a time lapse, I set to work constructing this maze of miscellaneous sentences. I soon found out that there was yet another puzzle I had to solve first: which references to throw in? There was a lot of danger to be had if done the wrong way. I thought and thought, and in the end I managed to include most of the ones I wanted (I think there were...four? references I wanted to include but didn't, because I just couldn't get them to go with the flow). After the avalanche of reference-writing had cleared, and my roller coaster of emotions had halted, I had a look at the aftermath of it all: I had a cool birthday message to send to you! I did unfortunately break the unwritten rules of birthday message writing: it's a bit of a jumble, but at least it's an artful jumble. I think this kind of message is a kind of magic when done properly.

In any case, I had just enough time to complete the message before your birthday ended. I hope you had a nice day today. Some good advice for you: don't blink and let the moment pass you by. Remember, one day this will all just be a fleeting memory.
Quote:For those who didn't see James' birthday post on my wall last year on Facebook:

My friend, I just couldn't come up with a suitable birthday message for you, and it was driving me slightly mad. I thought to myself "keep trying, these mental blocks will soon fade", but I just couldn't stop making mistakes. I'm a problem solver, though, so I reached into my tool box of ideas and said "hey, all these other people flooding your well of wishes are playing the same game I am...Hmmm! why don't I just spy on their ideas? Then I'll have the last laugh!". Turns out that created even more problems, as your wall was all full of already-taken ideas! I noticed that your birthday was almost over; the time bomb was ticking, the countdown was on, my window was shrinking, and my dilemma had no end insight. AARGH! Trust me, this nightmare was totally unfair.

But then, KABLAM! There was a ray of light at the end of the tunnel! Thanks to my memory, I remembered that we share a rather complex hobby complete with a potpourri of references available for use. It was possible after all! I had to work fast, though. After a bit of a time lapse, I set to work constructing this maze of miscellaneous sentences. I soon found out that there was yet another puzzle I had to solve first: which references to throw in? There was a lot of danger to be had if done the wrong way. I thought and thought, and in the end I managed to include most of the ones I wanted (I think there were...four? references I wanted to include but didn't, because I just couldn't get them to go with the flow). After the avalanche of reference-writing had cleared, and my roller coaster of emotions had halted, I had a look at the aftermath of it all: I had a cool birthday message to send to you! I did unfortunately break the unwritten rules of birthday message writing: it's a bit of a jumble, but at least it's an artful jumble. I think this kind of message is a kind of magic when done properly.

In any case, I had just enough time to complete the message before your birthday ended. I hope you had a nice day today. Some good advice for you: don't blink and let the moment pass you by. Remember, one day this will all just be a fleeting memory.

You forgot to capitalize MY FRIEND, SLIGHTLY MAD, KEEP TRYING, MENTAL BLOCKS, MISTAKES, PROBLEM SOLVER, TOOL BOX, WELL OF WISHES, SAME GAME, HMMM!, SPY, THE LAST LAUGH, PROBLEMS, ALL FULL, TIME BOMB, COUNTDOWN, SHRINKING, NO END IN SIGHT, TRUST ME, NIGHTMARE, TOTALLY UNFAIR, KABLAM, RAY OF LIGHT, THANKS TO, MEMORY, COMPLEX, POTPOURRI, POSSIBLE, WORK FAST, TIME LAPSE, MISCELLANEOUS, YET ANOTHER PUZZLE, LOT OF DANGER, WRONG WAY, GO WITH THE FLOW, AVALANCHE, ROLLER COASTER, AFTERMATH, JUMBLE (twice), JUST ENOUGH, NICE DAY, GOOD ADVICE, BLINK, and A FLEETING MEMORY, as well as some others I may not recognize...

(also you misused AND THEN THERE WERE... 4? and IT'S A KIND OF MAGIC)

Basically you pretty much SHATTERED your time IN THE LIMELIGHT
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Quote:You forgot to capitalize MY FRIEND, SLIGHTLY MAD, KEEP TRYING, MENTAL BLOCKS, MISTAKES, PROBLEM SOLVER, TOOL BOX, WELL OF WISHES, SAME GAME, HMMM!, SPY, THE LAST LAUGH, PROBLEMS, ALL FULL, TIME BOMB, COUNTDOWN, SHRINKING, NO END IN SIGHT, TRUST ME, NIGHTMARE, TOTALLY UNFAIR, KABLAM, RAY OF LIGHT, THANKS TO, MEMORY, COMPLEX, POTPOURRI, POSSIBLE, WORK FAST, TIME LAPSE, MISCELLANEOUS, YET ANOTHER PUZZLE, LOT OF DANGER, WRONG WAY, GO WITH THE FLOW, AVALANCHE, ROLLER COASTER, AFTERMATH, JUMBLE (twice), JUST ENOUGH, NICE DAY, GOOD ADVICE, BLINK, and A FLEETING MEMORY, as well as some others I may not recognize...

(also you misused AND THEN THERE WERE... 4? and IT'S A KIND OF MAGIC)

Basically you pretty much SHATTERED your time IN THE LIMELIGHT

I don't he wanted to waste his time to capitalize all those titles but that was a brilliant post J.B.!

It made me Learn something Wink
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
That's a pretty wild TOSSED (word) SALAD you wrote there, J.B.

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:I don't he wanted to waste his time to capitalize all those titles but that was a brilliant post J.B.!

It made me Learn something Wink

i know it was good, but you forgot to capitalize LEARN.

If you don't capitalize, it'll make the conversations turn into a SCAVENGER HUNT for level titles!
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
It's starting to be a real PAIN waiting for someone to post on this thread again
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Well, I'm not in ELEMENTARY anymore, and so schoolwork is getting to be HARD AS ROCK. I don't always have the time for this anymore. I've had times where I needed to stay up 3 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT (100tiles.dat level 74) just to get some work done, and then I'm dead tired the next morning; there sometimes is just NO ESCAPE. (BHLS2 Level 19)
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I noticed this thread got Swept Away with the other old topics--i had to Dig and Dig to bring it back*. So here i am posting Just a Bunch of Letters.

*not really, all i did was Start at the End

YouTube | Twitch | Steam