What's the weather like where you are?
Yeah, that's pretty crazy. Are you in northern or southern CA?

The weather was a bit warmer this morning. I hear it was actually nice last evening, but I wouldn't know, as I was inside doing work. I know that when I went out to the store at 3:30 this morning (stupid insomnia), I only needed a light jacket.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Josh -- the weather in Michigan is always on crack -- but at least we have Simpsons clouds.

Supposed to be nicer here today.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
It's sunny out here. When you're trapped inside and your only link to the weather is via a window, it's sometimes better for you if it's sunny and cold as opposed to cloudy and warm.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Sun is good.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Where I live (in the north-west of Italy) the weather is now sunny and there are less than 15 degrees Celsius, but we had two very hot days during the last weekend of May (we reached 30 degress Celsius).
ChipHome5

Exploring π is like exploring the universe....
I'm going to assume you met March, and not that time moves backwards in Italy!
The weather here in Seattle is actually quite good today. It's currently sunny and 54, but I wish it would get a bit warmer. At least it's not rain that we've been dealing with through March.
Tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, typhoons, floods, blizzards, and volcano eruptions all at once.

It's pretty crazy, to say the least.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Apparently it's bad weather for rocket launches in North Korea!
Quote:Yeah, that's pretty crazy. Are you in northern or southern CA?

Northern but more in central CA.

Also I JUST EXPERIENCED MY FIRST TORNADO TODAY!!!!!!

To celebrate, lets watch Twister now Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon