What's the weather like where you are?
Well, I can't really describe the weather here. One minute it's sunny, then the next it's raining, and then it's sunny again.

Or it's really sunny and then all of the sudden it's snowing like crazy.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
So much for Spring in England. I had to walk a mile yesterday because it was sunny the first half, and then pouring and lightning later. [Image: %28N%29.gif]
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Ouch! Rain that catches you unaware is truly nasty.

It's supposed to stay in the 40's here for a few more days. I am seriously bummed. It's the end of April and I'm wearing layers of coats; the heck???
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Weather exists so we have something to complain about (sorry One Republic).
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
It's apparently supposed to snow in Pittsburgh today. Wow.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
What is up with this wind?? Do I need to build a wind-ark?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
No, just build a windmill and make sure to protect it from crazy Spaniards.
Hey the weather is gonna be crazy here this weekend. It was in the high 90s last weekend, now it will be in the mid 60's WITH a chance of heavy rain by Thursday.

WTF MAN Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
A handy weather map for your conveniance:

Bonus points if this automaticly updates? I doubt it.

[Image: noaa.gif]
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Looks like rain's a-comin'