What's the weather like where you are?
It's friggin' cold today. I wore my coat and I was still shivering as I waited for the bus. Complete strangers were complaining to me about the cold spell. Naturally, I complained right back at them.

It's mid-April. It's after Easter. It should NOT be 30 degrees Fahrenheit.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Snowed yesterday a little. But it's supposed to be 60 tomorrow, so hopefully spring is coming.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Spring already came! The frustrating part is the relapse.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
It's 11 degrees Celsius now, but it was snowing last week.
It was unseasonably warm around Easter, but it cooled a bit today. It hasn't rained nearly enough for April and I'm disappointed.
You're into rain? You should move to western PA.
or Seattle.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
At least with Seattle you have the cool coastline.
We've had the exact opposite problem here in Texas: it seems to be warm almost all the time, even when it's supposed to be "winter." Tongue
Where I live, the weather is on crack.

Thunder in the sky, this it hails like crazy, this the sun comes out, then it pours rain, and recently a tornado about 30 miles south of my house. WTF MAN Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon