What's the weather like where you are?
Pretty nice here.

It's raining Fireballs though. Dammit Michael.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
It's been fabulous here this week. Unfortunately, we only get about a week of this per year. In no time it will be unbearably hot. Weather sux.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Hot here is Cali. Surprise much?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Utterly shocking.

It's a bit warmer today, but I still might have been able to get away with wearing a coat. On the plus side, it got so hot last afternoon that I was able to drive around on the highway with the windows down and not feel cold in the slightest. Life is was good.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
It would be gorgeous, except that my allergies require the use of air conditioning during part of the day.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I could happily live without air conditioning.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I could happily live without air conditioning.

Dafuq? I'm sorry sir but your crazy Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I'd be happy with a temperature above 10C. It should be nice on Monday and Tuesday. Slight smile
It's a beautiful day outside, but I've spent the entirety of it inside on ChessTempo.com, with occasional breaks to forums such as this one. I'm thinking about going outside, but then I keep saying, "One more problem, one more..."

Oh, yeah, and air conditioning...can't stand it. I used to sleep out on my porch. Best thing ever. If AC had never been invented, the quality of my life would be this much higher.
Sleeping on the porch has it's merits -- if it's screened-in. but my allergies have just gotten atrocious recenlty.