What is your current avatar on CC Zone?
Guys whatever your talking about, you should make a thread specifically for that topic. Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Mine is Chip playing my instrument, the trombone Smiley
That trombone is pretty cool. So is Hobbes.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Although it's only going to last like 2 days, I thought I'd break my rules and pick something that isn't a dragon: The Robot Devil from Futurama!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z_zqOu5WB4
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
A screw in one of my levels. Yes, you can really do this to yourself.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:A screw in one of my levels. Yes, you can really do this to yourself.

Is that Chip's Challenge screenshot really one of your levels?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I made a level when I was little called (weirdly enough) "The Whirlwind" that contained teeth afar surrounding you from all sides. Somehow, I was able to solve it only once.
Quote:Is that Chip's Challenge screenshot really one of your levels?
Yes, one of my levels screws you like that. Now, there are invisible walls there and several of those teeth are actually stationary on traps. See if you can figure out which ones.

To be fair, it's probably not the only level made that will screw you like that and I did have to manipulate it a little to get it so nice.

Quote:I made a level when I was little called (weirdly enough) "The Whirlwind" that contained teeth afar surrounding you from all sides. Somehow, I was able to solve it only once.

That actually sounds kinda neat.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:A screw in one of my levels. Yes, you can really do this to yourself.

That's strangely hilarious. Thumbs up
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
And who are you now, Bit Buster?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan