The infamous super-collab level
Quote:The way it's set up now, the second red key is redundant. Perhaps add a blue key or chip behind the other red lock?

Please illustrate with a video why the second red key is redundant. As far as I can tell, the first red key, at (27, 1), has to be used on (20, 7). If it's used to get the blue key, you won't be able to get the exit because you still need all of the chips. Are you mistaking the block cloner on (17, 12) for a block that can be pushed north to get to the exit?

It might be more elegant to replace the blue key and blue lock with a chip and a chip socket, though, now that you bring this up.
Quote:Please illustrate with a video why the second red key is redundant.
I can upload a TWS here tomorrow if that suffices.

Quote:If it's used to get the blue key, you won't be able to get the exit because you still need all of the chips.
I'm not following your logic. Just press the blue button at 20,15?

Quote:Are you mistaking the block cloner on (17, 12) for a block that can be pushed north to get to the exit?
No. That's my block cloner Tongue.

EDIT: Uploaded the TWS(s). http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/188-the-supercollab-level-110-minor-bust/
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Okay, I watched the MS TWS. Say no more.

Would a Panel - N at (24, 11) fix this bust? I think so.
I think so too, though it would defeat the original purpose of that red lock.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Here's my proposed revision of the level on Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v5l99huoj7xjkm...collab.dat

I changed several tiles, and even moved the recessed wall maze a space south, so that the MS "push a block even though there's a thin wall" trick can't be used to open the bottom red lock and then the top.

If this seems fair, I'll officially upload it to CCZone.
Guys the level isn't even done yet. Lets finish filling in the map and then we can talk about fixing problems and busts. The chip count isn't final, we may need to change door and key colors around to prevent busts at that point or maybe even make larger changes.

I know I had to make several very minor changes to have my section of the level work right and I fixed an unintentional screw as well. These minor changes may have been enough to address this problem.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
So which file and I am supposed to download? I already contributed to this super collab level for those who don't know or remember.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Well I am going to upload mine shortly, as I declared I was taking a turn on post #69 but no one appears to have noticed.
I noticed that post when it was made but replying to it completely slipped my mind. Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
lol well ok - I'm just checking for any serious issues I may have added unintentionally. The area I added is larger than I am comfortable having added, but it's got two parts and they're pretty basic so I don't think it should be an issue.

So Mathgrant already uploaded his despite my saying I was taking a turn? Nice...

Well, here's an image of my copy of the level so we can decide what to do. [Image: Ke7Eb.png]