Poll: How many exes have you had?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
None: I've been in a happy relationship since the beginning
25.00%
4 25.00%
None: I've never been in a relationship
56.25%
9 56.25%
One: Never again.
0%
0 0%
Two: Third time's the charm?
6.25%
1 6.25%
Three: No, it's not.
0%
0 0%
Four: Well, might as well keep going now...
0%
0 0%
Five (or more): On second thought, maybe not.
12.50%
2 12.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How many exes have you had?
I'm so sorry to hear that, Rock.
Quote:I'm sad to say that I've never been in a relationship. Maybe one day... Slight smile

When you finally find her, you'll see that it was worth the wait!
That's been one of the thoughts that's comforted me the most. Slight smile If something doesn't work out with someone I thought was wonderful, just imagine how much more amazing the real deal will be!
Quote:I'm not mad on topics like these, because sometimes it gets too personal for my tastes. I always treat the past as it was and look towards the present and future. Some things are better kept to yourself, but that's just me. Slight smile

...well, I think that's one of the great things about the Internet; you don't have to participate in the intensely personal discussions if you don't want to. I personally think that they're good for forums; they make everyone seem more human, and it deepens the level of understanding people have with each other (instead of just being usernames and avatars and posts about random crap).

Quote:Who needs relationships, when you have Chip's Challenge! Thumbs up

Quoted for truth.

Quote:That's been one of the thoughts that's comforted me the most. Slight smile If something doesn't work out with someone I thought was wonderful, just imagine how much more amazing the real deal will be!

That's one of the thoughts that depresses me the most; what if you never find the real deal?

[/pessimism]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Exactly my thought right now. Nothing but "what if?"s
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
That's one of the reasons why I envy religious people. I miss having the certainty I used to have when I was a kid and thought I was religious. There were "what if"'s, but they didn't seem to matter quite as much.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Exactly my thought right now. Nothing but "what if?"s

Pretty much. Life is all one big risk after another I guess.

That's why Sonic's "Live And Learn" is my chosen theme song. Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:That's one of the thoughts that depresses me the most; what if you never find the real deal?

Then you don't. =|

A blunt answer to be sure, but getting depressed about how a depressing thing might happen is just... Confused Especially in this case, since these depressive emotions generally form massive self-fulfilling prophecies. It seriously frustrates me to hear others say things like "I'll never find anyone"...(that goes for most depression-related things, really)
Wow this discussion is bumming me out!

Listen, guys, (since I think there's only guys commenting) -- here's the deal.

There a girls out there for you. ALL of you. Remember, the world is 51% female.

You just have to remember these things:

1. Girls don't make any sense, and they never will

2. Girls care about relationships and security (well, also puppies)

3. Girls will say whatever they are feeling, whether it's the objective truth or not

4. Girls have "daddy issues"

5. You can never make a girl happy for more than a little while at a time. It's in their nature be dissatisfied. That doesn't mean they want to break up with you.

6. They are most happy when we are unhappy (or at least dissatisfied -- they can relate)

7. Having two (or 7) failed relationships does not mean you aren't meant to have a good one

8. You have "mommy issues"

9. All relationships are temporary, because eventually you die (or she does). So stop worrying about it ending and enjoy that it exists.

I'm not a relationship guru, but in my experience (and that of those around me), there is no formula for finding the right relationship (or ANY relationship). Relax and stop looking -- that's when SHE will find YOU.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Wow well said Dave! Almost all of those are true and I can totally prove about 7 or 8 of them also Tongue

You have to also remember the type of personality and other things girls can have. Some girls can have a bad history with someone or have some type of problem they were born with, such as bipolar disorder. My own girlfriend has this problem, as well as anger issues.

I myself am extremely stubborn. Did I have to tell you that? No not at all. I don't care Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon