Poll: How many exes have you had?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
None: I've been in a happy relationship since the beginning
25.00%
4 25.00%
None: I've never been in a relationship
56.25%
9 56.25%
One: Never again.
0%
0 0%
Two: Third time's the charm?
6.25%
1 6.25%
Three: No, it's not.
0%
0 0%
Four: Well, might as well keep going now...
0%
0 0%
Five (or more): On second thought, maybe not.
12.50%
2 12.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How many exes have you had?
I was going to include more options, but apparently there's a cap on poll question options. Sorry.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I'm not mad on topics like these, because sometimes it gets too personal for my tastes. I always treat the past as it was and look towards the present and future. Some things are better kept to yourself, but that's just me. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'm sad to say that I've never been in a relationship. Maybe one day...Slight smile
Quote:I'm sad to say that I've never been in a relationship. Maybe one day... Slight smile

Who needs relationships, when you have Chip's Challenge! Thumbs up
Come now, Tom...you know Melinda isn't real...Wink
Quote:Come now, Tom...you know Melinda isn't real... Wink

I know, but it keeps your mind off the fact you've always been single. Slight smile
I never had exes, but I currently have a girlfriend and have been with her for 2 and a half years! I'm really happy with her and I know she's the one for me Slight smile

Of course this doesn't mean I'll quit Chip's Challenge! I tried teaching her with the original, and she ragequit on Lesson 4 Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I have 7 exes, the 6th one of which broke my life and made me what I am today.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'm very sorry to hear that Rock...you have friends who care about you though, so were all here if you need us.

I really like to show that I care about certain people. That's the type of person I am Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Bah after 5 real falls, you can expect me not to stay there, even if it's been worse every time.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow