Poll: How many exes have you had?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
None: I've been in a happy relationship since the beginning
25.00%
4 25.00%
None: I've never been in a relationship
56.25%
9 56.25%
One: Never again.
0%
0 0%
Two: Third time's the charm?
6.25%
1 6.25%
Three: No, it's not.
0%
0 0%
Four: Well, might as well keep going now...
0%
0 0%
Five (or more): On second thought, maybe not.
12.50%
2 12.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How many exes have you had?
Quote:Wow well said Dave! Almost all of those are true and I can totally prove about 7 or 8 of them also Tongue

You have to also remember the type of personality and other things girls can have. Some girls can have a bad history with someone or have some type of problem they were born with, such as bipolar disorder. My own girlfriend has this problem, as well as anger issues.

I myself am extremely stubborn. Did I have to tell you that? No not at all. I don't care Slight smile

Good on you for persevering with that. Everyone has issues, but that one's a hard one.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I am stubborn as well, and I don't feel it should have been aimed towards me. Bipolar disorder and depression, I deal with it every day. I show an extremely pessimist attitude, but I'm not stupid either. Plus, I haven't learned anything out of those points, other than another instance of pure prejudice. Though it's normally in my nature to be cynical, there's only one of my exes I could give those points to. Otherwise, I'm waaaaaay more clever than your average moaning broken guy. Had I lost the faith, I would probably be way worse than what I am right now.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Not in any way trying to say I know more than you Rock. Seems like you have more experience than I do on this one.

Just was trying to brighten the mood. Dude, I haven't been where you are, but sometimes it feels like I am.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I only agree with #7 and #9 on that list, Dave Tongue

(I see eye to eye with very few guys when discussing girls...protip: if you ever want to get me frustrated, start a private conversation with me on this topic!)
I guess at this point...I'm just going to be content with where I am. Slight smile As much as possible, at least.
JB, don't give up. There's always A New Hope. Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
James and Dave just won this thread. Slight smile Thanks, guys.
I would of thought something I said would of made me a winner too.

I wasn't trying to sound like I know it all either, just getting to a point. Y'know?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Actually, I've got a bit of a confession to make - when I posted that last message, I was reading the first page (the last few posts of which I had somehow missed) and totally missed that there was a second. So I had no idea there were more posts beyond that, including the other one I made. Tongue Sorry if I offended anyone with my anachronistic thinking! Slight smile
Such a confession.

Anyways, remember there's a crack in every wall. That's how the light shines through.

Painfully, that quote was written on her bedroom wall Slight frown
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow