- Windows (duh)

- Apple auto-update

- Norton

- Adobe

- Java

- 729 programs after initial installation

I'm sure I've missed a ton.
Norton (lol). Who uses Norton anymore? Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Only certain programs updated through the Apple software update actually require a restart.
...few software programs do either. When I was a kid and impatient to play a new game, I never restarted the computer after installation. I rarely had problems.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
It's somewhat sad that Novell has died. NLMs made it so you almost NEVER restarted the server.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
My dad would always tell me to do so after I installed a game. Tongue Not that it really mattered...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3-vBBQKOYU

My computer is going to say this very soon.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
no
[Image: sig-1.gif]

HAXORS ALERT

HAXORS ALERT

HAXORS ALERT

Quote:<deleted post>

[Image: %28N%29.gif]
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Okay, I may be a moderator but I don't know what to do -- someone please ban this loser.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan