Annoying things about Windows
Wow. I have NEVER encountered this before...hmm.

As for the Windows 8 preview... Unamused
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
The BSoD would be hilarious for me, except for the scare that it might not work on restart. Also, losing tons of work. :-(
I like the Firefox "Well, this is embarrassing" message.

I've seen the blue screen in XP for sure.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Another hilarious one is when an individual tab crashes in Chrome and "He's dead, Jim!" pops up. Too bad the whole thing freezes more often than that, and we all know how much I hate it when things simply freeze up.
Quote:I like the Firefox "Well, this is embarrassing" message.

This should be a death message in Tile World 2. Tongue Or is it already?
LOL

I'm surprised no one has mentioned StickyKeys when you press the Shift key 5+ times. It annoys me like no other.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:As for the Windows 8 preview... Unamused

Thumbs up My reaction exactly. Hooray for condescending messages...

Quote:I'm surprised no one has mentioned StickyKeys when you press the Shift key 5+ times. It annoys me like no other.

You can disable that, you know. Tongue
Quote:I'm surprised no one has mentioned StickyKeys when you press the Shift key 5+ times. It annoys me like no other.

This. Particularly when it comes to games (Klick and Play, anyone) that prominently feature the Shift key.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Didn't DOOM feature the Shift key for firing or jumping or something?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Probably. Dang DOS-based games.