Annoying things about Windows
Quote:You can disable that, you know. Tongue

How? I never knew you can disable it Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
When it comes up there should be a checkbox to turn it off. Also, it's in Control Panel somewhere (under Accessibility or something)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:When it comes up there should be a checkbox to turn it off.

You're thinking too logically. Remember, this is Windows we're talking about.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Do a little search on anything annoying in windows and you can usually find a workaround. For sticky keys:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-v...p-dialogs/

ian
I think the idea isn't that they're impossible to work around, just that one should not have to work around them in the first place. Slight smile
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I agree with you. You shouldn't have to work around anything. However, the MS mantra is "We know what is better for you than you do."

ian
Quote:I agree with you. You shouldn't have to work around anything. However, the MS mantra is "We know what is better for you than you do."

ian

Sounds like the current government. </political quicksand>
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
How about the fact that Windows update just did an update to .NET, made me reboot, and then came up and said "Hey! You need an update to .NET!"

C'MON!
Quote:However, the MS mantra is "We know what is better for you than you do."

Hahaha! So true.
Quote:

Sounds like the current government. </political quicksand>

ZING!