Annoying things about Windows
I guess I don't really do a lot of heavy computing or gaming, so I'm pretty content with my Apple iMac. It does what I need it to do with very minimal crashing, so I'm happy. Slight smile
Quote:I guess I don't really do a lot of heavy computing or gaming, so I'm pretty content with my Apple iMac. It does what I need it to do with very minimal crashing, so I'm happy. Slight smile

Have you Boot Camped Windows and Mac, or is it only Mac and you only download Apple software for it?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I guess I don't really do a lot of heavy computing or gaming, so I'm pretty content with my Apple iMac. It does what I need it to do with very minimal crashing, so I'm happy. Slight smile
Wow. I don't know anyone else who liked their iMac. Newer Macs, yes -- but the iMac? The Candy Land computer? The computer that almost killed Apple and forced them to bring back Steve Jobs?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Not those ones - I definitely meant the newer ones. Tongue I was just learning how to use a PC when the colorful ones came out! (Weren't those called "eMacs," by the way? Memory fails me...)
I never really had any problems with Windows, tbh. Blue screen of Death is hilarious whenever I get it, it's more about those details everyone seems to complain about.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I never really had any problems with Windows, tbh. Blue screen of Death is hilarious whenever I get it, it's more about those details everyone seems to complain about.

Can you even get Blue Screen Of Death in Windows 7? I think they got rid of it in Windows XP. I only remember getting it on Windows 95 or 98 for taking out a USB device.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
What's the blue screen of death? I don't think I've ever experienced it.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Can you even get Blue Screen Of Death in Windows 7? I think they got rid of it in Windows XP. I only remember getting it on Windows 95 or 98 for taking out a USB device.

I think I got it on Vista before...

BitBuster - it's an error message that pretty much leaves you with no option other than restarting your computer... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_screen_of_death

While on that page, I saw the preview of what the Windows 8 blue screen of death will look like... Are they trying too hard to be cool at this point? Rolling eyes

[Image: BSoD_in_Windows_8.png]
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
LOL I got the blue screen of death so many times on my computer Thumbs up

It's always because of a random thing that attacks my computer. Yeah I know it's a virus, I'm just too lazy to get rid of it Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
If that BSoD for Windows 8 is what will actually be used...Microsoft has just earned more cool points in my book. Smiley