CCLP Contributor award
Quote:So this is kind of an old topic, but pretty much everyone has actually claimed their levels...but me, mostly due to not knowing about here until now! I didn't see an introduction topic so I guess I'll just introduce myself here as this seems to be the most on-topic place to do it.

I found out about CC editors back in 2008 or so, made some levels, put them up onto pieguy's site, then left and didn't really return until a month or so ago, when I continued work on a set I had begun in 2009 I believe it was. Since then I've been an active member of the speedrunning and Touhou communities (though never speedrunning CC, maybe I'll change that?) under the username I'm posting here under. However, some of the older members here will know my levels from (relatively) bad sets like 25 levels.dat and (at the time) my best set that I was quite happy with having finished, even if most of the levels aren't quite up to my current standards... Ultimate Chip.dat. I had submitted this to CCLP3 voting, hoping that something would get in but I didn't expect anything would. Imagine my surprise when I checked back in 2012 just to see what people had come up with for the final level list when I saw my own level, Recess, had made it into the final cut in the 25th level slot. I hadn't exactly looked around for community as I wasn't interested in designing levels, or really playing them at the time. Well, now I am, and here I am, ready to keep creating Smiley

Seriously though, I was shocked to see anything of mine in the final set. I had to do a double take to make sure that it was my level and not one someone else had made with the same name.

If you are indeed Jeffrey Bardon, you do have "Recess" in CCLP3, so congratulations for the new award! Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
CCLP Contributor awards given to new CCLP1 designers -

Andrew Menzies (ajmiam)

Henry Potts (Pottsie)

Josh Lee (Flareon350)

Archie Pusaka (arcturus)

Rock Généreux (rockdet)

Markus O. (Markus)

Trevor Hedges (BigOto2)

"Rosabellis" (rosabellis)

Miika Toukola (M11k4)

Dave Varberg (geodave)

Ben Hornlitz (Hornlitz)

Jonathan Birchall (jbdude55)

Stefan Newcomer (Lessinath)

Michael Moorman (tensorpudding)

Zane Kuecks (IceyLava108)

CCLP1 designers who do not have the CCLP Contributor award yet -

Daniel Bouwmeester (???)

Gavin Duncan (???)
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
CCLP Contributor awards given to new CCLP4 designers -

BlazingApollo (Gigih Agung Pradipta)

chipster1059

cybersmack

lookatthis (Eddy Limb)

MikeSugs13 (Michael Sugantino)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon