JCCLP (discussion)
Just finished playing through this last week - great stuff! The only potential (very minor) bust I found was that it's possible to completely avoid using one of the blocks in "Survival Skills."
Hmmm...well if it's very minor I'll leave it in. Glad you enjoyed version 1 J.B.!

I think you as well as everyone else would be happy to know I released version 2 today, including 25 added levels! Slight smile Not many are new this time though so be prepared!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Version 3 was released today guys, with a few more new levels (10). I added some non-linear levels of which can be completed in any order you desire Slight smile Also the evil teeth creature lurks once again in a level of this version of which he will trap you Tongue I'm going to stick with this hilarious idea throughout the set so yeah Smiley

Also one major thing I have to point out. The storyline I'm including begins at the end of this version. Intentional cliffhangers are great! (please don't go off topic about that...)

Enjoy guys! And please leave feedback whenever possible! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I'll be sure to check it out soon and leave some feedback!
Tricked (#69) is busted. It's possible to reach the exit at 26,1 if you release the teeth at the optimal times.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I'm loving the look of many of these - levels like "Jungle Rumble" are new takes on famliiar concepts, which are always fun. Slight smile
#67 (Directional Difference) is busted; you can exit at 29,22 on the way back (since you can hide in the sockets). It's also not even possible normally, since 22,7 is connected to the fireball cloner instead of the block cloner, so you're stuck there.
Quote:Tricked (#69) is busted. It's possible to reach the exit at 26,1 if you release the teeth at the optimal times.

Easy fix. Simply just removed the exit Tongue (it was supposed to be a red herring exit)

Quote:#67 (Directional Difference) is busted; you can exit at 29,22 on the way back (since you can hide in the sockets). It's also not even possible normally, since 22,7 is connected to the fireball cloner instead of the block cloner, so you're stuck there.

LOL oops @ red button connections...also removed the exit at [29, 22] entirely.

Good thing you guys told me about this, since I have Version 4 completed and ready to post Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Ok I just released Version 4 of JCCLP! Unfortunately the storyline won't make the cut for the set, due to lack of motivation to type it and the fact no one seems to be even interested in it. You may get an idea on what I'm trying to pull with the levels though Slight smile

Levels 81-110 are added. Things are starting to get a little tougher now!

Also fixed these levels from Version 3:

Level 60 - Land of the Blocks (I made the ending a bit more interesting)

Level 67 - Directional Difference (Removed the busts)

Level 69 - Tricked (Removed the busts)

Enjoy guys! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Updated Version 4 today, as I found 2 more busts from levels back from version 2...(surprised no one caught these)

Fixed busts in Levels 38 & 39:

And if your interested, here's how they were busted:

Level 38: One exit was open, which was a designing error on my part.

Level 39: It was possible to just take the force floors to the exit, without doing what was intended.

Make sure you update it! Enjoy! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects