JCCLP (discussion)
There's no updates to this yet, however, recently I've been working on a ton of extra features to release along with this set in a .zip folder. I just need to know how long I have before the voting for CCLP1 starts, since no edits to any levels are allowed at that point.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
There's no official announcement on it yet, but I'm personally hoping for some point in May.
Quote:There's no official announcement on it yet, but I'm personally hoping for some point in May.

Oh okay cool that's plenty of time Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

As long as we don't have any recommendations, we'll indeed assume that the levels are complete.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
And if you make changes at this point to any levels, please let us know what they are, as always. Slight smile
That too Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Well so far there are no changes to any levels, but if any changes I will post here as I always have. The extra features are just side projects that are aimed towards this set of mine and are just for fun Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Great set, just completed it. Might want to nerf levels Fireball Tourism (69) and Walker Box(77). 69 is crazy melee dodging and the keys and chips are spread too far apart. Perhaps putting some more gravel tiles, less fireballs, or put the keys closer to the chips. 77 on the other hand is a little insane, perhaps less frequent cloning or a less chip count. Waterworks Factory (144) is a little mean in terms of the small blob room with the block and the chip, in MS its easy but lynx is probably close to impossible even with insane luck. Also, might want to add one more tile to the precise force floor area in Spin Cycle (125) its a little mean.
Quote:Great set, just completed it. Might want to nerf levels Fireball Tourism (69) and Walker Box(77). 69 is crazy melee dodging and the keys and chips are spread too far apart. Perhaps putting some more gravel tiles, less fireballs, or put the keys closer to the chips. 77 on the other hand is a little insane, perhaps less frequent cloning or a less chip count. Waterworks Factory (144) is a little mean in terms of the small blob room with the block and the chip, in MS its easy but lynx is probably close to impossible even with insane luck. Also, might want to add one more tile to the precise force floor area in Spin Cycle (125) its a little mean.

I appreciate the feedback, however, I have no plans on making any further changes or nerfs to this set because it is pretty old and no one, other than yourself, plays it anymore.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:I appreciate the feedback, however, I have no plans on making any further changes or nerfs to this set because it is pretty old and no one, other than yourself, plays it anymore.
Just played it for fun, now looking forward to CCLP4! Slight smile