JCCLP (discussion)
Quote:The walkers stopped cloning after a while. Here's why, although I'm not sure why this happened or how you'd fix it.

[Image: o6WXR.png]

I did manage to fix this after several tests. The update for this is up!

Quote:I'll also note, level 82 (Force your way) would be about ten times better without the backtracking. But as it is, I find it just annoying.

Well, that level is originally from JoshL1 so that explains the backtracking. Sorry for the annoyances. Can't be perfect 100% of the time.

Quote:94 (Glider Temple) is a good level at its core, but at least in Lynx having to do the glider ram so often is excessively difficult compared to the rest of the level, and really ruins the fun of it. Besides this mechanic I'd rate it a four star level, but with the glider ram I can only consider it a one and a half star level.

The point of that ram is to make that level more difficult. I think it's a fun level regardless and it is one of my prized level creations.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I replaced level 88 with a different level, due to too much randomess originally.

Along with this update, I have also created a "new" set called JCCLPRejects, which contains levels that were either once in JCCLP but were removed at some point or were planned to be in JCCLP in the making. I will release that set eventually but not right at this moment. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Replaced level 140. It's a different level from JoshL3.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

There were some teleporting problems in level 142. They are fixed now.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Major Update:

Levels 100-102 are now a 3-part level series, 100 and 101 being replaced with new levels, while 102 got a name change and a slightly edited ending.

You can find the original levels 100 & 101 in JCCLPRejects on pieguy's site: http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~pieguy/chips/

Enjoy and please post feedback! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I also replaced level 49. Again the original can be found in JCCLPRejects. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

How exactly do you avoid this happening?

[Image: tankgameentranceblock.png]

(The tank 2 right, 1 down from Chip runs into the tank at the bottom on its way down and gets stuck there, blocking the entrance.)

Oh, and I don't mind Force Your Way's backtracking. Somebody's just picky. Slight smile

And why has Nuts and Bolts Backwards disappeared from the rejects set? Slight frown

And the version of A Surprise Inside in the rejects set doesn't seem to be possible; the ice strip is gone from below the teeth so there's not enough time to get to the trap.
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.
Just by looking at it, it looks like you can just press the button twice in quick succession, unless you don't have direct access to such a button.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:How exactly do you avoid this happening?

[Image: tankgameentranceblock.png]

(The tank 2 right, 1 down from Chip runs into the tank at the bottom on its way down and gets stuck there, blocking the entrance.)

Hmmm...I've never encountered this problem when I play this level. But I did fix it so there is an update for that. Also I increased the time limit of both this level as well at 138. I modified one section in 140 too.

Quote:And why has Nuts and Bolts Backwards disappeared from the rejects set? Slight frown

And the version of A Surprise Inside in the rejects set doesn't seem to be possible; the ice strip is gone from below the teeth so there's not enough time to get to the trap.

I removed NaBB because Tyler has one in his rejects set and I felt like I copied him. I fixed A Surprise Inside there too. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Much better. Slight smile I don't know what caused that either, but I couldn't avoid it. But...The corridor of the pink ball cloner on the right has gotten shorter and I can't get through the rooms with all the chips before the corridor on the bottom fills with tanks. And looking at it in an editor, I don't think it is possible.
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.