JCCLP (discussion)
Re-update:

Because of frustration in Lynx, I changed several things in Level 66 (Caved In) both regarding gameplay and aesthetics. I added a special partial post that leads to a second exit of the level, however, this is just an alternate route.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Update:

Changed several things in Biting Under the Skin (Level 73) mainly for Lynx. Does require to be replayed.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Major update:

I replaced the last level with a level I made for JoshL4. Proved to be worthy for this set, which is what JCCLP is all about. Of course this means the original last level is not for CCLP1 now, which I am fine with.

You can find the original last level in JCCLPRejects.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Major update, I'm back to playing it, so if there's any update I wasn't noticed of (since I'm not reading anything) it'd be good to have them before I stumble upon an impossible thing.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Alright guys, another update. Yay.

I removed 2 levels (95 and 119) and placed them in JCCLPRejects. I replaced them with 2 new levels, however, I moved 96 to be level 95 so level 96 is the new level and 119 is as well.

I also moved 127 to 93 and vice versa.

Hope you guys like the new levels! Thumbs up

Also, they aren't for CCLP1. So that makes 126 / 149 for it now. Lol.

Edit: There was a problem with a glider clone machine in level 119. Fixed this.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I replaced level 61 with another level. Let's see if you notice the change, remember that it is a new one Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I've really liked most of the levels you added lately, but have not had time to do more than maybe one or two playthroughs of them - hardly enough for me to feel comfortable commenting about them in depth.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:I've really liked most of the levels you added lately, but have not had time to do more than maybe one or two playthroughs of them - hardly enough for me to feel comfortable commenting about them in depth.

Oh thank you! I'm glad you're weren't part of the many who find it annoying for level replacements in a set Tongue but I'm sure you see why I added those levels in Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I'm sad to see "Into the Volcano" gone - it was one of my favorite CCLP1 submissions.
Quote:I'm sad to see "Into the Volcano" gone - it was one of my favorite CCLP1 submissions.

I wasn't really proud of that level myself. Despite that JCCLP is my CCLP1 submission set, it is also my "best-of" set and I want the best of my levels to be in here. It's more of a best-of set than a submission set anyway Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects