JCCLP (discussion)
In case there's anything wrong with the levels of version 1, discuss it here.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to feedback on this! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I don't know if this is a general issue, but the DACs won't load on my system (Tile World 2 on Linux) due to the space in the DAT filename, it tries to find JCCLP and fails.
Change the spaces to underscores ( _ ) in the file name and it solves the issue with loading the DACs. That's why I use them.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:I don't know if this is a general issue, but the DACs won't load on my system (Tile World 2 on Linux) due to the space in the DAT filename, it tries to find JCCLP and fails.

You can always remove the spaces in the DAT filename. I don't mind if people rename the files, as long as they can tell it's version 1 of JCCLP.

And just so people won't be so harsh on me, this is the first time I even made DAC files.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Well now you know. Tongue
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Yep! Slight smile

Also, is the CCX file working? I just would like to know if it does, since I couldn't figure out how to set it up myself in TW2.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I don't know what CCX files are supposed to be. I don't ever remember seeing them described in relation to Tile World, and they're not described on the Tile World site that I can see.
Quote:I don't know what CCX files are supposed to be. I don't ever remember seeing them described in relation to Tile World, and they're not described on the Tile World site that I can see.

They can be used to create storyline and such for specific levelsets. CCLP3 is the perfect (and pretty much only) example of a CCX file being used.

The CCX file I included only lists the level's and what set each are from. The new ones obviously say (new level) Tongue
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

http://chipschallenge.wikia.com/wiki/CCX
Okay, I figured out how CCX files work, and I got the . The one in CCLP3 is really annoying to move around in. It'd be nice if you could choose to not get interrupted when you want to explore solved levels. Having author information is nice though, so I'm glad for that. I can't get the one for JCCLP to work though.