JCCLP (discussion)
After playing through all 149 levels of this set in the MS ruleset, I fixed every mistake I found and just released the final version of the set! Along with it, I released a TWS file of my solutions as well.

The most major update with this version is the replacement of level 54, which is the playable version of my avatar; Leafeon! I also modified various level's time limits.

Even though I haven't played the set in Lynx, I'm almost 100% sure every level is possible in the same way as in MS. I did notice a Lynx-only screw in level 103 while playing in MS. However, I fixed that.

Enjoy everyone! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Just finished playing through this last week - great stuff! The only potential (very minor) bust I found was that it's possible to completely avoid using one of the blocks in "Survival Skills."

I noticed the same thing, was not particularily offended by it though Slight smile

I'm playing it through myself right now, just finished Industrial Site - at first I spent a lot of time trying to make sure that I could move the blocks into the teleporter, since I thought that would be required Laughing - was relieved later when I discovered it was perfectly fine to shove blocks on top of the tip tile!

Of the ones I've played I think History In Action and Chip Grove City had pretty neat design. Looking forward to the rest of the level set (how much my skills will let me see of it)!
My levelset: https://forum.bitbusters.club/thread-1491.html
Any feedback is much appreciated! Slight smile
Oh-my-Duplex-is-awesome-it's-one-of-the-most-fun-levels-I've-played-in-a-long-time-I-mean-it's-such-a-simple-concept-the-walls-are-blocks-but-it-is-so-open-ended-you-use-the-blocks-so-many-different-ways-and-have-to-deal-with-the-monsters-strategically-especially-the-bugs-teeth-and-paramecia-and-the-bombs-are-obstacles-but-also-really-useful-and-there-are-so-many-extra-blocks-you-can-just-use-them-however-you-want-without-having-to-worry-overmuch-and-the-way-to-exit-was-kinda-neat-this-definitely-gets-a-5-star-CCLP1-vote-from-me-only-thing-is-the-blue-key-would-be-a-bit-harder-to-get-in-Lynx-than-MS-and-time-was-kind-of-tight-only-72-seconds-left-but-maybe-I'm-just-too-cautious.

*deep breath*

Don't worry, I won't write like that again unless I have a very good reason.
Nice stream of conscienceness! Also, I really need to play the rest of the levels I haven't.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Oh-my-Duplex-is-awesome-it's-one-of-the-most-fun-levels-I've-played-in-a-long-time-I-mean-it's-such-a-simple-concept-the-walls-are-blocks-but-it-is-so-open-ended-you-use-the-blocks-so-many-different-ways-and-have-to-deal-with-the-monsters-strategically-especially-the-bugs-teeth-and-paramecia-and-the-bombs-are-obstacles-but-also-really-useful-and-there-are-so-many-extra-blocks-you-can-just-use-them-however-you-want-without-having-to-worry-overmuch-and-the-way-to-exit-was-kinda-neat-this-definitely-gets-a-5-star-CCLP1-vote-from-me-only-thing-is-the-blue-key-would-be-a-bit-harder-to-get-in-Lynx-than-MS-and-time-was-kind-of-tight-only-72-seconds-left-but-maybe-I'm-just-too-cautious.

*deep breath*

Don't worry, I won't write like that again unless I have a very good reason.

Thanks! Thumbs up

You do have the final updated version right? The time limit of Duplex is 775 seconds. So if you got 72 seconds left with that time limit, you spent a long time completing it Tongue
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Yeah, I know...I was just being overly cautious with the paramecia, blobs, gliders, and fireballs. I'm glad you decided to make the time limit 775 instead of just 700! I don't think any additional time is necessary.
Quote:Yeah, I know...I was just being overly cautious with the paramecia, blobs, gliders, and fireballs. I'm glad you decided to make the time limit 775 instead of just 700! I don't think any additional time is necessary.

I don't think so either. Maybe just to 800 but that's all. But the level can be completed at a decently good pace. My time was 523 / 775 seconds Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Duplex is nice! This is what I'm talking about when I say we need VARIETY in CCLP1.

And of course Frozen Labyrinth is awesome.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:And of course Frozen Labyrinth is awesome.

Lol of course! That one is pretty much guaranteed a spot in CCLP1, thanks to Tyler making it popular Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

How about Design Swap? Slight smile