What 'Elements' -make a great level?
Boom! I'll admit Different Barriers isn't that great, and Gimmick Isle Part Deux isn't as good as it could have been, but Lounge Act = Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I haven't devoted much time to Lounge Act nor have I tried Gimmick Isle Part Deux yet. I was thinking of Different Barriers and Slipping With The Enemy, the latter of which I'm frustrated with. My last interest was Plug In Baby which had me stumped and I went back to playing CCLP3.

Speaking of that level, I know it's supposed to be "Plug In, Baby" but I'm forever going to think of it as "Plug-In Baby" because that's much funnier.
Hey, rockdet, If you like playing levels with multiple way to go after it, you can try Level 35: "Encore" in my levelset called MeBest37. There are others, too, that are like that, but I think level 35 is probably the best, and also one of the hardest. Ian
Quote:I haven't devoted much time to Lounge Act nor have I tried Gimmick Isle Part Deux yet. I was thinking of Different Barriers and Slipping With The Enemy, the latter of which I'm frustrated with. My last interest was Plug In Baby which had me stumped and I went back to playing CCLP3.

I didn't even think of Slipping with the Enemy. Usually I only call teleport rerouting a partial post if there are blocks involved.

And there's always this video if you're still stuck on Plug in Baby (though the video is of a old version, but the solution is pretty much still the same)

You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I try to resist any hints or help for as long as possible. I am proud of how far I've gotten in the official levelsets without spoilers, hints or videos. Maybe I'll make an exception for Plug In Baby, at some point.
Rams can be useful to make great levels. See JoshL2 Level 94, Burning Gliders.

It's pretty great, but it can also be strictly annoying, especially with the way I made it.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
@Ian: I think I dealt with enough difficulty throughout the last few months, I'll let it pass for now Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
From what I've gathered over the last few weeks, rockdet pretty much has nailed it. The best overall levels are the ones that can be solved without too much trial and error, and ways in which a player can avoid a mistake if he/she doesn't rush. Longer levels with harsh ending parts (You Can't Teach An Old Frog New Tricks and Final Destination) are fine for me, as long as they don't rely on total luck and players can eventually work it out without too much luck involved.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
lol Final Destination is impossible to figure out, Tom Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Plug In Baby = win
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan