What 'Elements' -make a great level?
I don't actually know all three solutions. I only know the two I have done (flippers and fireboots for Lynx

and some other combination for MS that I can't remember. I believe BigOto2 posted that solution.) I remember hearing discussion of yet another combination.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I think I'm going to make a level similar to this idea, where you must choose 2 types of boots to complete the level, but every combination is a different solution. I don't think I can re-create the design of Suspended Animation into my own at all Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
That sounds awesome. And similar to a recent challenge (but not the same.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I've been thinking of making something like that using the concept from "Block Head," but I'm not sure how it would be done, exactly...
Quote:My solution to Suspended Animation in Lynx was basically impossible to execute in MS, so I had to use a completely different solution.
Both the solutions can be executed in both modes.

Quote:I heard there were actually three.
That would be news to me...

- Madhav.
"can be executed" and "Dave can do it" are two different statements.
I've made a mini You Can't Teach An Old Frog New Tricks in TomP4.dat's level 144, but it's nowhere as hard or devious as KeyboardWielder's.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I've made a mini You Can't Teach An Old Frog New Tricks in TomP4.dat's level 144, but it's nowhere as hard or devious as KeyboardWielder's.

Nice. I will have to play.

I made a "teach a glider tricks" level in geodave4 (it's called "Fly Boy" in honor of "Flame Boy".)
Quote:I made a "teach a glider tricks" level in geodave4 (it's called "Fly Boy" in honor of "Flame Boy".)

If that was me, I'd have named it "How To Train Your Glider" Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
^I like that idea! Perhaps it can be saved for a rip-off level.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.