The Wannabe Longest Thread
It's both (mainly sad), because Veggie Tales is a horrible, horrible abomination of celluloid. Makes me wish they'd never created moving pictures (damn you, Edison!).

How'd you get TMI out of that post?!?!?!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Well, I can't TELL you, or that would be TMI.

Anyway, I do like the VeggieTales (see thread to this effect), especially the older ones. The parody of Gilligan's Island is hilarious, and who else could have made Frankencelery? But I know others feel differently.

(Side note: the two guys who came up with VT allegedly got kicked out of a private college for not going to chapel enough -- my guess is they were busy drawing cartoons. Anyway, both my brothers attended that same college, and I've been there for weekend things a few times.)

Besides, virtual pats just aren't the same as real ones....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
No such thing as TMI.

Yeah, virtual stuff just isn't the same as the real deal...

::Sigh::
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:CC1 #123

CCLP2 #102 and #103

Don't you mean CCLP3? Tongue

Also there's CCLP2 #127 and CC1 #139
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
New episodes of Not_CCLP1 on the upload! Done everything up to level 35 now Slight smile
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
I'm definitely gonna be watching since I did plan to LP Not_CCPL1 lol.

I think it was better to wait till the real CCLP1 comes out to LP anyways Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
^Dang, if I took it out of your hands I apologize Slight frown

Just ate a Greggs Steak Bake, it was amazing.

EDIT: v Yes, I do.
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
You eat these?

[Image: croppedimage460460-steak-bake-460.jpg]

Oh dear.
That looks nice...

Does America have meat pies?
Michigan has something called "pasties", which I've never actually tried. (Pronounced "past -eez", so as not to be confused with something else.) They are meat inside bread like that.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan