The Wannabe Longest Thread
^Sounds similar to the Maltese (I'm half Maltese) Pastizzi, which was meat, or sometimes a form of pea, inside pastry. They were literally sold EVERYWHERE for 20c, but now they've got the Euro they're more expensive.
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
I don't know about meat pies, but there are places you can go where they put french fries directly onto your hamburger. They put fries into your salads as well.

There's also the "fried peanut butter sandwich" deal, which is too gross to post about here. I'll leave it up to the strong-of-stomach to Google it.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Ok, so now that the board's back up and running....

Potential topics for discussion:

1. Emoticons. What do we think of them?

2. It's almost summer! Well, depending on how you define "almost" and "summer"...

3. The board's back up! Smiley
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Ok, so now that the board's back up and running....

Potential topics for discussion:

1. Emoticons. What do we think of them?

2. It's almost summer! Well, depending on how you define "almost" and "summer"...

3. The board's back up! Smiley

4. Who's the blonde?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
What blonde? Where's the beef?
Quote:What blonde? Where's the beef?

Ahem. In your avatar....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
She's no blonde! She's a brunette who dyed her hair pink for no particular reason!

...or is she a blonde? I have trouble telling colours apart...
That could be pink -- it's hard to tell.

However, you haven't answered the question....
I believe he mentioned she was another sexy chess playing chick Thumbs up

(I'm saying this from his perspective) Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
You don't consider her to be hot? Frankly, she's not that hot...save for in that one picture. But oh, what a picture!

But yeah. Chess-playing chicks. Aka, my raison d'ĂȘtre.

(PS: as far as American chess-playing chicks go, Irina Krush is the stuff!)