The Wannabe Longest Thread
130 pounds, and about 1m78. 70 inches!

I guess I've fattened up because when I was a kid, I was 40 pounds (at age 7 though...)
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

I'm putting my money on me being the skinniest member on here Tongue

I'm 122 lbs now. (damn metabolism kicks in every once in a while and makes me lose weight...)

Still 5' 9" though Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
So this is the height and weight thread now? Well I'm 6'1" and 141 pounds... BAM BEAT THAT.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Ooh tall guy, tall guy.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'm at 5' 10", possibly still going up slowly. My weight has stayed around 130 for the last year or two, so at least I'm not gaining weight!

It doesn't even seem like too long ago when I was at 4' 4" wondering how long it would be until I passed 4' 9" and could lose booster seats in cars (I was 7 or 8 then).
Wow! I feel so short, considering Tyler is taller and yonger than me, and BigOto2 is the same height and younger too. I'm going to lose weight now. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
And us with 5' 8" ?!?!?

I know I'm short, no need to tell me Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
O.o Trevor's taller than me?! By an inch but whatever Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:O.o Trevor's taller than me?! By an inch but whatever Tongue

Trevor will not only grow in size, but his rants will too! Smiley
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Hard to imagine indeed.
My YouTube Channel