Stupid deaths.
[Image: lolncm.png]

One of the blobs got on the force floor and totally owned me by surprise. LOL
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Almost happened in my video run too!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
From BigOto Returns:

[Image: gallery_112_3_2319.png]

There's a water tile to the left of the red button. There are two fireballs in that room which are supposed to go past that force floor. After i sent the first one in, the cloned glider apparently rebounded off the other fireball (instead of entering the corridor with the bomb) and this mess happened.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
[Image: wowds.png]

Fail
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

How is there even a blob in Seeing Stars to begin with...?
Quote:How is there even a blob in Seeing Stars to begin with...?

I added a blob to every level that doesn't have a monster.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Which makes me sad panda because I now have to play everything that originally didn't, that is including every long-a%# boring level out there
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Which makes me sad panda because I now have to play everything that originally didn't, that is including every long-a%# boring level out there
Not necessarily. You don't have to replay them all. I just did it for my own enjoyment. I didn't add any to ones like Doublemaze, On the Rocks, Force Field, etc...
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:Not necessarily. You don't have to replay them all. I just did it for my own enjoyment. I didn't add any to ones like Doublemaze, On the Rocks, Force Field, etc...

For those nasty levels you COULD have a blob on a trap (or multiple of such) somewhere in the level that replaces a wall. Of course, as it wouldn't affect solutions it wouldn't need to be re-played if the original was already completed.
Quote:For those nasty levels you COULD have a blob on a trap (or multiple of such) somewhere in the level that replaces a wall. Of course, as it wouldn't affect solutions it wouldn't need to be re-played if the original was already completed.

Yeah I was thinking something like that myself too. There wasn't a good idea for Doublemaze though and a blob on On the Rocks would just be pointless...If I were to add one in Force Field it would be dirty, lucky timing! One star
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects