Stupid deaths.
Still waiting for your attempt at it Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Which is hopefully soon Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Too busy taking a screenshot to get out of the way:

[Image: gallery_112_3_15612.png]
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
lol. Death by taking pictures
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
[Image: gR2gb7y.png]

I swear, walkers will be the end of me.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Ouch...that's why I'm quite content with my 291. Smiley
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
I would probably destroy everything if i got 291... Also, I'm pretty sure whoever calculated the probability of getting that bust didn't do it right. Over the years I've tried probably at least 2000 times and I still don't have it. So either I'm just the most unlucky person ever or the probability really isn't 1 in 1200 (I think that's what it was).
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I wish I could tell you what's worse with that, Ben Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I would probably destroy everything if i got 291... Also, I'm pretty sure whoever calculated the probability of getting that bust didn't do it right. Over the years I've tried probably at least 2000 times and I still don't have it. So either I'm just the most unlucky person ever or the probability really isn't 1 in 1200 (I think that's what it was).

Well, in my case I was actually using the 291 route, which is supposed to have a better probability...and it worked for me - got it in 4 attempts. Thumbs up Chip Win
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Quote:Well, in my case I was actually using the 291 route, which is supposed to have a better probability...and it worked for me - got it in 4 attempts. Thumbs up Chip Win
A similar thing happened to me, i was able to get 292 after only about 20 or so attempts. Apparently that same luck i had doesn't carry over to Catacombs; i've played that level thousands of times and only have come up one second shy of 380.