How important is the title of a level?
...emotion is meaning, though. Frankly, I find it hard to trust someone who, after stubbing their toe or getting a particularly vicious paper cut, doesn't blurt out something obscene. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
"Something Obscene"

That would make such a great level title. Also "Pinky Toe"
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
My favourite way of using swear words in titles is saying it another way, like "Four Letter Word" could cleverly mean the F-Word, C-Word, S-Word, or just Chip. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
"The 'C' Word" would make for an interesting level title. Slight smile
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:"The 'C' Word" would make for an interesting level title. Slight smile

And the hint could be "What was the name of this level again?" Laughing
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I really like the idea of "Things That Make You Say "Oh Chip!" but I'll have to consider it more as as Rock and others said it would be weird to change a title and possibly create confusion. For forum/chat purposes, we can simply censor it by writing "TTMYSOS" which actually sounds quite funny on its own.
Even though I haven't gotten to this level yet, I think the title is absolutely hilarious. I'll have to play the level for myself to see what exactly will make me say "Oh S***!"
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Yeah case in point, it makes you wonder more than anything Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:For forum/chat purposes, we can simply censor it by writing "TTMYSOS" which actually sounds quite funny on its own.

This is full of possibilities for an "Expand the acronym" game.
Quote:This is full of possibilities for an "Expand the acronym" game.

As opposed to the ACRONYMS game here, which has nothing to do with ACRONYMS. It should be called "Word Association" or something....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan