Ten Levels You Would Like to See in CCLP1
I need to get better at this game so that I can finish all these fine levelsets... I'm stuck in geodave3, Bowman1 and TS0 in early levels that depend on fancy timing that I'm rubbish at.

I'd like to think there are a few levels from tensorpudding-cclp1 worth adding though, too.
Quote:I need to get better at this game so that I can finish all these fine levelsets... I'm stuck in geodave3, Bowman1 and TS0 in early levels that depend on fancy timing that I'm rubbish at.

I'd like to think there are a few levels from tensorpudding-cclp1 worth adding though, too.

Don't be stuck! usepasswords=n
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Don't be stuck! usepasswords=n

I know...it just feels like cheating! I made my self-pact to never look up online passwords and managed to gird my loins and finish over half of CC1 and about half of CCLP3 thusfar without spoilers. I skip levels if the game offers though, and I used the cypher passwords as well.
I think it would be awesome to see Before the Rainstorm in CCLP1; a precursor to the CCLP2 level with no evil ram. ':-)
~Bowman
Quote:Which "Blockhead" are you referring to? There's a "Block Head" in CCLP3, so I'm presuming they are two different levels. Slight smile

Yeah, you're right; sorry about that! The "Block Head" I was thinking of was similar to "Waste Of Space" (perhaps that's why it wasn't included?) but involved routing a fireball to hit a variety of buttons, allowing Chip to get to the exit.

I'd love to try out more levelsets, but it's just such a pain to download them one by one and then make the .dac files for TileWorld...and I'm a lazy sod. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Yeah, you're right; sorry about that! The "Block Head" I was thinking of was similar to "Waste Of Space" (perhaps that's why it wasn't included?) but involved routing a fireball to hit a variety of buttons, allowing Chip to get to the exit.

I'd love to try out more levelsets, but it's just such a pain to download them one by one and then make the .dac files for TileWorld...and I'm a lazy sod. Wink

That's why there's Chip's Controls, which includes a dac file generator.

http://www.pillowpc2001.net/controls/
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Well of my levels I would like to see in CCLP1 include:

JoshL1

Trick Trap

Ice Maze

Force Your Way

Ruined World

Wishing Well

JoshL2

History in Action

Blockage Blocks

Tele-Swapper

Against the Block

Gameboy

Guidance for Dummies

In the Rocks

Block World

Land of the Blocks

Reverse Mode

Next in Line

Yet Another Strange Maze

Fireplace

Frozen Labyrinth

Traps of Creativity

Pole Position

Invisible Sokoban

Teeth Sokoban

The Gold Mine

Jungle Rumble

Manuvers

Trampoline

The Mountain

JoshL3

Recess Test

Lefties and Righties

Sea Shell Collecting

Tank Game

Watery Tunnels

Waterfiles

Flareon

Way more than 10 obviously...but I would like to see some of these in CCLP1!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
JoshL1

Ocean Explorer

Obstacle Course III

Into the Desert

Loot

Ruined World

JoshL2

Desert Flowers

Gravel Castle

Bridges of Time

Reverse Mode

Next in Line

Frozen Labyrinth (one of the coolest concepts I've seen)

Abandoned Warehouse

Teeth Sokoban

The Gold Mine

Warped to the Future

The Mountain

JoshL3

Sea Shell Collecting

Compaction

Backwards

Insanity Sliding

Watery Tunnels

Duplex

Flames and Ashes

BHLS2

Block Island

The Happy Face of Death

Thar be Mutiny on the Ghost Ship

Rebound II

Spelunking

I'll look at BHLS1 later...
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:BHLS2

Block Island

The Happy Face of Death

Thar be Mutiny on the Ghost Ship

Rebound II

Spelunking

Yeah! I love Block Island!

The Happy Face Of Death was just a lame level made in about 2 min, but Ok...

I love Thar Be Mutiny On The Ghost Ship too.

I had a Rebound II? Ah yes... originally I had it where there were 2 rows of fire and you had to do some weird stuff to get a block back, but I decided to be nicer than that.

I kind of like Spelunking too...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Yeah, you're right; sorry about that! The "Block Head" I was thinking of was similar to "Waste Of Space" (perhaps that's why it wasn't included?) but involved routing a fireball to hit a variety of buttons, allowing Chip to get to the exit.

Here's what's sad: I actually made this level...and totally forgot about it. Tongue