Ten Levels You Would Like to See in CCLP1
Of course I wouldn't agree with "Nightmare on Block Street", of course. Of course.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Kinda sad none of my levels have been mentioned Slight frown

I kind of liked nightmare on block street...
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:JoshL1

Ocean Explorer

Obstacle Course III

Into the Desert

Loot

Ruined World

JoshL2

Desert Flowers

Gravel Castle

Bridges of Time

Reverse Mode

Next in Line

Frozen Labyrinth (one of the coolest concepts I've seen)

Abandoned Warehouse

Teeth Sokoban

The Gold Mine

Warped to the Future

The Mountain

JoshL3

Sea Shell Collecting

Compaction

Backwards

Insanity Sliding

Watery Tunnels

Duplex

Flames and Ashes

I can totally approve of most of these levels Thumbs up

I love how I made Frozen Labyrinth. I think that should be the ice maze for CCLP1 (totally forgot about this one)

I think Teeth Sokoban is one of the most hilarious levels I've ever made. To top it off, the sokoban is completely easy since there's only 9 blocks you have to push Thumbs up

And the thing about Insanity Sliding from JoshL3 is that it's truly insanity in MS Heart Lynx completely kills the level title but it's still pretty fun. Duplex is probably the best level I've made that can be considered for a late level in CCLP1.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Rock1-cclp1

Genuine

Cakewalk

Dual

Doableity

Maelstrom

The Boss

Contradictions I

Year of the Flamingo

Assassin

The Bone

Artifacts

Bloblake

Mnemonic Ice

Dominion (possibly too hard)

In the Pool

Canadian Bacon

Loose Pocket (it seemed complicated at first, but I was slightly disappointed to discover the solution was so simple...)

Solomon's Sacred Chamber (the aesthetics make its length bearable)

Contradictions II (the ending of this level is quite brilliant, by the way)

Really? Flushed I'm pleasantly surprised
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Really? Flushed I'm pleasantly surprised

Well none of those levels are bad, are they? Thumbs up

I'm also waiting for an epic list by J.B.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I'm waiting to finish making my own levels before posting a list. Check back in a few months. Wink
Of course none's bad, but still to see them all considered, being asked which ones you'd like in? Again, I'm pleasantly surprised.
My YouTube Channel
Hello, I know I haven't been very active lately (too busy with work and school), but I have been keeping tabs on what's going on, and I love this new site by the way, awesome job on the design and features and all. As for a top ten list for cclp1, there are a lot of good levels that I think could work for it, though I'm not sure if they are available for inclusion in it, so for now I'll just stick to a list of some of my own that I think would be good additions to it.

From the set LizzyB1.dat:

Lvl 2: trapped

Lvl 8: blobbed

Lvl 14: warp zone

Lvl 27: bits and pieces

Lvl 28: just right

Lvl 29: breakout

Lvl 31: think

Lvl 32: what?

Lvl 43: the caves

Lvl 46: chaos in the chip factory ***new level I forgot about and forgot to update, that I LOVE, that ties for #1***

Lvl 50: practicing 3

Lvl 55: rush hour sokoban

If I had to pick my top three most favorite, I would deffinately say "the caves" is my #1 (primarily because it reminds me of a level in Frogger for Playstation, but also for the colors/looks/aesthetics). "rush hour sokoban" is my #2 (because I have spent many hours playing that game too, but also because it is a small level with a slightly difficult challenge). And "what?" is my #3 (because it's an item swapping maze of REASONABLE difficulty/size, that must be completed in the correct order).
I remember some of these, I definitely recommend you submit them levels, some might make it very far and possibly in the set too Slight smile
My YouTube Channel
"Frozen Labyrinth" -- great idea.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan