The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread!
Yeah I do recall the password being similar to ninja. I don't remember exactly though.

Open Question - Yay! Ball Mazes! Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
The password's something like "NJLA." I guess, to my 6-year-old brain, it made sense. Wink

I think I spent more time trying to find a bust in the block section of "Open Question" than I did actually dodging the balls. Tongue
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Fortune Favors the Bold is what I think the quote is.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Yeah, it is, but I thought the "Ninja" thing was a typical geek joke.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Deception - What's the point of this level exactly? I always thought it resembled a construction site when I was younger for some reason Tongue
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Drawn and Quartered - Oh man, I always remember hating this level because the fireballs kept blocking the teleports. But I like the level now Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
@Josh: Oversea Delivery?

DIGDIRT: Oh yay, paramecia and bugs... just what I wanted...
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
The funny thing about Digdirt is that it seems to be one of the most imitated of the original CC levels when it comes to custom level sets...so many levels (relatively speaking) that are filled with dirt and then loaded with monsters to free or chips to collect...

The point of Deception is to, um, get to the exit. Wink

Seriously, I liked the odd way it had about it. It makes you think you're missing something.
Ok well now I'm on Oversea Delivery. It's alright. I would not replay this level again though. Too much memory >.>
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

^I like the aesthetics of it. It's a well-designed level.