The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread!
STRANGE MAZE - This was a pretty fun level. I really enjoy levels like this where you hunt for the chips between nearly all elements of the game.

SHORT CIRCUIT - This was really fun! I never did beat it at the age of 5; then recently on my YouTube video, it took about 10 tries.

CELLBLOCKED - "And I think I know where I'm going and... aww..."

-----------------------

Here's the rank I actually am right now.

CASTLE MOAT --- Just like Tom, I originally thought I had to build a bridge across the river/lake thing. I also like how this level is the only one in CC1 with sockets but no chips. Tongue
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I remember it was Easter, and my cousin was playing CC, and she knew I was stuck on that level, and she found the flippers and came and got me so that she could tell me the secret. Good times.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I remember it was Easter, and my cousin was playing CC, and she knew I was stuck on that level, and she found the flippers and came and got me so that she could tell me the secret. Good times.

Thumbs up

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I'm sitting at 999 posts right now - and my counter has a nifty yellow "1-2" in the level counter. Slight smile Nice!
Morton - A level I used to never be able to beat because I didn't know you could trap the teeth in a pocket :/

Man, I was a stupid child...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
OMG J.B. I LOVE YOUR COUNTER OMG OMG OMG THAT THING IS AMAZING I NEED TO SPAM SO MUCH...

Digger - The level with all dem Teeth s

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Morton - A level I used to never be able to beat because I didn't know you could trap the teeth in a pocket :/

Man, I was a stupid child...

I can't count how many times I had to Melinda get me past Morton -- until I read online about the "take the chip to get around him" trick on the wiki.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I'm sitting at 999 posts right now - and my counter has a nifty yellow "1-2" in the level counter. Slight smile Nice!
Dude all I see is a blue 1 -- I must've missed it.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
FORCED ENTRY --- The easier version of Force Field. Wink

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Dude all I see is a blue 1 -- I must've missed it.

Your not the only one. I missed it as well.

Block Buster -- F*** this. (Ctrl+D) hey Level 90!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon