The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread!
SCAVENGER HUNT --- Agreeing with Tom on this one.

Also, I played this a lot when I was younger.

Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Well NICE DAY isn't really understandable without a map. Made lots of paper maps back in the day.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I wonder if the designers (or the people who named the levels) knew how restricted the CC viewscreen was...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
CYPHER --- LLIO HPPX JHEN. Slight smile

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I never did understand the point of Cypher until I found the online CC community. I was a dumb kid.

I feel like I've been stuck on Suction Ride for quite some time.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Yes. Yes you have.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I see you're still stuck on Totally Unfair. Slight smile
Shrinking - Made a level completely opposite of this, called Increasing in JoshL2 Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
How long does it take to pass Suction Ride? Geez, BitBuster's been on that forever!

LEMMINGS --- Round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and Level Complete!

Bronze / Silver / Gold
It'd be more appropriate if I were stuck on Vortex, methinks. Slight smile