The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread!
Apartment - Classic recessed wall maze that I really liked as a kid Slight smile I also wondered how the hell it referenced an apartment...(still wondering that)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Apartment - Classic recessed wall maze that I really liked as a kid Slight smile I also wondered how the hell it referenced an apartment...(still wondering that)

Each room was a room in the apartment, or hotel kind of style, and the center was the lobby.

GLUT -- Loop around, outmaneuver the Teeth.. bingo, bold!
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Oh well thanks lol.

Icehouse - Awesome level. Nuff said.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
^Yeah, I never really "got" Apartment either. And yeah, Icehouse was an awesome level. I never did learn the mouse trick; I just had to perfect the timing with the down arrow.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
The mouse trick does work, but a lot of times I don't bother with it. I just count (which I do a lot with my minor OCD.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Icehouse was epicly amazingly spirtually physcially wonderfully and joyfully fun.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Cellblocked, a pointless, terrible, level.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Aww! It's not that bad...is it? Slight frown
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I liked CELL BLOCKED.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
CELLBLOCKED, compared to SHORT CIRCUIT... pfft.

FLOORGASBORG -- SO MUCH GREEN!

Bronze / Silver / Gold