Top 10 levels of CC
I'm doing a top 20. I can't just choose ten and then ignore the ones after it Thumbs up

20) Partial Post (you knew this was coming) (CC1)

19) Spiral (CCLP3)

18) Fire Trap (CC1)

17) Recurring Dream (CCLP3)

16) Alphabet Soup (CC1)

15) Commit Suicide? (CCLP3)

14) After the Rainstorm (CCLP2)

13) Pushy (CCLP3)

12) In the Limelight (CCLP3)

11) Creative One Ways (CCLP2)

10) Abandoned Mines (CCLP2)

9) Cake Walk (CC1)

8) Wormwood (CCLP2)

7) Mudpie (CCLP3)

6) How to Get Around in Venice (CCLP3)

5) Niche (CCLP3)

4) Key Color (CCLP2)

3) Rotation (CCLP3)

2) Four Plex (CC1)

1) Water Trap (CCLP3)
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
"Water Trap" is your all-time favorite official level? Dude, I am honored. Slight smile Thank you! It's definitely not one that I'm the most proud of...
Quote:"Water Trap" is your all-time favorite official level? Dude, I am honored. Slight smile Thank you! It's definitely not one that I'm the most proud of...

It's in my top 10. Water Trap has lots of puzzles that just kept me wanting to play it. It took me about 3 days to solve it on my first run of CCLP3. Which are you most proud of J.B.?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
In hindsight, I'd say the ones that were much simpler. "Divide and Conquer," "Blue Moon," "Air Pocket," and "Obstacle Course" would be among those, with "Stress Fracture," "Mudpie," and "Floating Plaza" among my favorite harder ones.
Water Trap as #1 might change soon, I don't know Tongue

Quote:In hindsight, I'd say the ones that were much simpler. "Divide and Conquer," "Blue Moon," "Air Pocket," and "Obstacle Course" would be among those, with "Stress Fracture," "Mudpie," and "Floating Plaza" among my favorite harder ones.

I'm not a fan of Divide and Conquer at all Slight smile It's pretty much a simpler version of Caves. The rest of the levels you listed though (other than Blue Moon and Stress Fracture) are some of my favorites as well.

But of course, your best level is Japanese Game Show.

I hope you make some edits that make it slightly easier so it can get into CCLP1 Thumbs up

I'm actually doing that with some of the levels I submitted for CCLP3 that were just way too hard and didn't make it, "Crosshairs" being the most recent edit.
Gosh, my tastes seem to be completely beside the point Tongue Whatever, I'm assuming the fact that I love dodging.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Gosh, my tastes seem to be completely beside the point Tongue Whatever, I'm assuming the fact that I love dodging.

Three words:

Japanese Game Show.

Quote:Three words:

Japanese Game Show.

NO! SEVEN Words.

American Remake Of A Japanese Game Show.

Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Three words:

Japanese Game Show.

Not without my attorney.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow