Top 10 levels of CC
Quote:Not without my attorney.

You mean Phoenix Wright? Wink
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
OBJECTION! Sorry I was in the moment..
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
TAKE THAT!
Man, I wouldn't mind at all if Phoenix Wright was my attorney...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I wouldn't mind at all if Mia Fey was my attorney. Smiley
Quote:I wouldn't mind at all if Mia Fey was my attorney. Smiley

This is something I'd never think I'd hear J.B. say...
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Ohh, Mia... Heart
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Looks like I've got some competition. Teeth
Top10 CC picks, that is. You should let me Mia, for you're closer to Melinda Wink
My YouTube Channel
OBJECTION! It has come to my attention that this thread has been hijacked! Please return to your usual programming before the rule-hammer falls!....... LOL it's funny anyway, I don't really care.