Corrupt-a-wish
Edit - ninja'd. Granted, but the software comes packaged with a rogue virus that destroys all your files.

I wish for the ability to learn how to make a good wish.
Granted, but then you learn really slowly, and by the time you learn, this thread will have died off.

I wish I could actually make really good puzzle levels.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Granted but I, the great mighty rockdet, won't play them.

I wish I was good at video games.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Granted, but that will be the only thing you will ever be good at.

I wish to make more levels for my 3rd set. (which btw I made 3 new ones)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Granted, but I will rage over every single one and tell you that you should be arrested for making such crap.

I wish someone would release an expansion to Tile World adding many tiles to the game and expanding the community to a whole new level.
Quote:Granted, but I will rage over every single one and tell you that you should be arrested for making such crap.

LOL I like it.

Quote:I wish someone would release an expansion to Tile World adding many tiles to the game and expanding the community to a whole new level.

Granted, but then there will be so many glitches with it it won't even be worth playing, and it will be impossible to fix.

I wish I could play guitar way better.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:LOL I like it.

Granted, but then there will be so many glitches with it it won't even be worth playing, and it will be impossible to fix.

I wish I could play guitar way better.

Granted, but you will have to make a living out of writing and performing songs.

I wish music played during epic moments of my life (OK, maybe not during innapropro scenes though).
Granted, but the music that plays is all Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black.

I wish J.B. would release JL2.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Granted, but it's all made of dummies.

I wish many people play and like my Treasure Hunter competition level.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Granted, but someone will say they hate it and it will ruin your life forever.

I wish I could play CCLP2 in Lynx Mode.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon