Corrupt-a-wish
Granted, but winter now lasts 7 of the 10 other months because of the climatic changes.

I wish I was in a spaceship.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Granted, but winter now lasts 7 of the 10 other months because of the climatic changes.

I wish I was in a spaceship.

Granted, but it would be headed for a star 10 lightyears away, which means you would die before making it.

I wish I could go to the moon and back as safely as I could travel by car.
Granted, but the car trip is a toy car trip on a busy highway, so you get squashed anyway.

I wish I had a Nobel price.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Granted, but then you'd have to go to Sweden to accept it.

I wish I had time to create some awesome levels and release them!
Granted, but then nobody downloads them because you forgot to say you released it.

I wish I could sleep for more than 10 hours a day.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Granted but since you have to work 13 hours a day you have an hour a day to eat, shower and other things, so you can't come anymore to the Internets.

I wish I had a banjo.
My YouTube Channel
Granted, but then you turn into Steve Martin.

I wish I had two new automobiles.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Granted, but then you'd crash one, and the other gets stolen.

I wish I could beat Bloblake.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Granted, but then you'll have to go through Bloblake II Teeth

I wish CC was for the Nintendo DS
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Granted, but competitive play would be a lot harder on the Nintendo controls and CC wouldn't be nearly as popular as it is now.

I wish I would've solved CCLP2 and CCLP3 without looking at solutions.
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels