Bloblake
We've noticed...Tongue
I don't know why, but I have absolutely zero difficulty believing that statement...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Okay, so I got fed up and cheated:

Maybe someday I'll get the to the fire....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
LOL you cheater. I'm still trying to beat this level legit Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Painful stuff.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Dirty cheater Tongue It's actually a pretty nice level like that, though.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I'm afraid that does not qualify for the CC Zone award, Dave, but good job completing the "hacked" version. By the way, I've gotten up to the pink balls with fire boots so far.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I'm afraid that does not qualify for the CC Zone award, Dave, but good job completing the "hacked" version. By the way, I've gotten up to the pink balls with fire boots so far.

That's how far I've gotten as well. Seems like I can't get the timing back through the balls to the fire.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I'm afraid that does not qualify for the CC Zone award, Dave, but good job completing the "hacked" version. By the way, I've gotten up to the pink balls with fire boots so far.

I think he just wanted to complete the level Tongue

Also this is the farthest I've gotten in the level as well. I think I got the ball pattern memorized though so I SHOULD be alright now. We'll all see how that goes in Episode 3 of Let's Fail @Bloblake Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Maybe I'll try turning on the blobs and leaving the pink balls stuck....