Bloblake
Do Spanish... It'd be hilarious since I've been taking it for 5 years and know quite a bit of it.
Quote:I loved the impersonation, especially the fake French at 2:51 (unless you really do know French in which case sorry). It reminds me of that time I started speaking fake French at an angry moment during my CCLP3 LP to imitate what Rock sometimes says in his videos, but unfortunately it was insanely embarrassing and didn't make the cut. Sorry if I've Teeth'd anyone's languages.

I have been to Paris, France, and sort of got the accent there, but I don't actually know what rockdet is saying in French. I'm guessing it means he's frustrated or it's swearing in French?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I plan to do some fake impersonation of a language at some point in my LPs. I would list which one but I know I'll get the actual impersonation wrong Tongue

How about Esperanto?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I have been to Paris, France, and sort of got the accent there, but I don't actually know what rockdet is saying in French. I'm guessing it means he's frustrated or it's swearing in French?

There's one thing I've picked up that Rock uses frequently, which sounds like "See bwaaaaai..." (Yes, I'm sure it's spelled exactly like that. Tongue) I'm guessing that's some expletive in French, but much of it sounds like mumbling. Could you enlighten us, Rock? Slight smile
Quote:Do Spanish... It'd be hilarious since I've been taking it for 5 years and know quite a bit of it.

I'll give it a try. Even though I'm like 12% spanish and only took 2 years of it, I don't really know a lot. But I'll try Slight smile I already have a hilarious intro for a Spanish impersonation Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
By that I meant a totally fake language impersonation, so if you've taken any Spanish it won't work, lol. You know how someone who doesn't know any German would try to mimic the sounds you would hear in that language which sound a lot like English played backwards? Those are hilarious.

Another thing I hear Rock say alot is "Sacamash" or something like that, again obviously spelled correctly.
I think I have a slightly better idea of what that one means...Slight smile
Quote:

How about Esperanto?

No, just NO.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Well, someday soon I may upload my Let's Fail: Delivery Ship.

Maybe I will someday if I learn more about Data Resetting...

Then I'd get 2 awards! If only...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Your 2 words are 2 Quebec swears. First one is "Ciboire", which is a ciborium in English. Second is "Sacrament", accent on the middle A, or it becomes "Sacrement" which means obviously sacrament in English.

In Quebec, we twist a lot of church words to make them swears. Look up for "tabernacle", "calice", Christ, "hostie"...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow