can we burn something today?
Its the best way to make leves, you all know it. You begin with a big fire and throw random objects in until your inspiration falls out the buttom, when all your other ideas are all gone. As i write I am going thru this very method - not only from fire but the surrounding world, the Tv I watch, the music i listen to - it's not difficult unless you make it. My current levelset is at 11levels and I will release sooner- not later.

It is a great honor to participate in the Cclp4 design process and as such i honor my good friend michael in his enthusiam to take the responsibilty of staff (but I haven't even talked to him at all - we should talk sometime!). I nominate Michael hereby to be a part of this and if the admins are willing-- maybe I could participate? who knows. Im just a newbie here (or a n00b as many say) after finding my old Win95 'compu' and discoveing what remains of this great nostalgia.
wat
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
From what I understand, this guy is making a levelset that has 11 levels. He throws random tiles in the level until he runs out of inspiration. He will submit levels for CCLP4 and thinks Michael should be part of the staff. He found an old Windows 95 computer and is now interested again in Chip's Challenge.

But I am probably wrong.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Cool.
huh
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
For CCLP4 details, come to me Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
You've got a good friend that you haven't talked to at all? Slight smile
I love how this blog post has more comments than any other, and soon the amount of text within these comments will exceed the length of the blog post.
Also, the comments have more reputation points than the post itself.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
I never thought we would turn the tables to CCLP4 right before CCLP1 is released, but whatever.