Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Email:

Password

Latest Threads
April 2024 Create Competi...
Forum: View forum
Last Post: snacksforsale
15-May-2024, 1:14 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 290
chipster1059's scores
Last Post: chipster1059
13-May-2024, 2:51 PM
» Replies: 219
» Views: 122,628
J.B.'s Official Set Score...
Last Post: jblewis
13-May-2024, 1:12 AM
» Replies: 348
» Views: 207,850
Pieguy's scores
Last Post: pieguy
12-May-2024, 6:52 PM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 42,511
Sharpeye468's Scores
Last Post: Sharpeye468
11-May-2024, 8:18 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 79,729
Dave's score
Last Post: geodave
10-May-2024, 12:44 PM
» Replies: 87
» Views: 47,951
Redslash' scores
Last Post: redslash
09-May-2024, 11:43 PM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 9,081
Feburary 2024 Create Comp...
Last Post: MilkyWayWishes
05-May-2024, 1:24 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 476
IHNN's scores
Last Post: Ihavenoname248
04-May-2024, 4:08 AM
» Replies: 326
» Views: 207,879
Create a story
Last Post: Hash1
29-Apr-2024, 4:16 PM
» Replies: 233
» Views: 146,405

(Advanced Search)

Joe's CCLP1 Entries
Posted by: micronexer97 - 14-Jan-2012, 12:28 PM - Forum: CC1 Level Packs - No Replies

File category: CC1 Levelsets

27 levels that I wish to be entered into CCLP1 (can also be found on the Yahoo page)

I would really appreciate it if someone played through the CONVERSION series with a mini-commentary, they're good levels.

-<sub>M</sub><sub><sup>i</sup></sub><sub>c</sub><sub><sup>r</sup></sub><sub>o</sub><sub><sup>n</sup></sub><sub>e</sub><sub><sup>x</sup></sub><sub>e</sub><sub><sup>r</sup></sub>

What's New in Version 1.6
  • V1.0 - Original, 18 levels.<br /><br />V1.1 - Improved version; deleted two levels, added four more, fixed NOBLEMAN (tanks did not work in TW's Lynx mode) and brought LEARN YOUR LESSONS to the start of the set.<br /><br />V1.2 - Fixed LEARN YOUR LESSON's minor bust (Sokoban was not required due to an extra set of flippers) and WALK IN THE PARK's major bust (the block could be pushed to the exit with no need to use the walker.<br /><br />V1.3 - Added the CONVERSION series.<br /><br />V1.4 - Fixed NOBLEMAN by changing key colors and added MEITNERIUM.<br /><br />V1.5 - Added Funhouse Pinball

Attached Files
.ccl   Joe's CCLP1 Entries.ccl (Size: 16.71 KB / Downloads: 585)
Print this item

Modern Art Gallery
Posted by: jblewis - 14-Jan-2012, 12:22 PM - Forum: Level Pack Previews - Replies (2)

A preview map of a level from my forthcoming level set. Enjoy our fine minimalist paintings!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Lessons Learned
Posted by: jblewis - 14-Jan-2012, 12:22 PM - Forum: Level Pack Previews - No Replies

A preview map of a level from my forthcoming level set. Can you remember everything taught in the earlier tutorial levels?

Print this item

Exhibit Hall
Posted by: jblewis - 14-Jan-2012, 12:22 PM - Forum: Level Pack Previews - Replies (2)

A preview map of a level from my forthcoming level set. You can look at the chips, but don't touch them!

Print this item

Modelling Roller Coasters
Posted by: micronexer97 - 14-Jan-2012, 12:15 PM - Forum: General - Replies (3)

Just thought I'd make a thread to keep you guys informed on one of my other hobbies, modelling roller coasters. I use K'nex for this and have 40,000 pieces.

I'm working on a design inspired by a coaster called Blue Fire;

[Image: blue-fire-ueberblick.jpg]

Mime won't be exactly the same but this is the main inspiration. I don't have a recent picture of it since I've been working really hard on the base (which measures approx. 5ft x 3.5ft x 0.2ft).

Any ideas or things that you think I could include?

Print this item

Slime Slider
Posted by: jblewis - 14-Jan-2012, 12:02 PM - Forum: Level Pack Previews - Replies (2)

A preview map of a level from my forthcoming level set.

Print this item

TomP4 - "A Scare In The Air"
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 14-Jan-2012, 10:07 AM - Forum: Level Pack Previews - No Replies

One of my levels in TomP4. This is the only plane level in the set, and will be included in the Demo.

Print this item

The Thing
Posted by: KeyboardWielder - 14-Jan-2012, 4:11 AM - Forum: Games and Trivia - Replies (107)

[For the origins of this game, see: http://cczone.invisi...ndpost__p__2660]

In this game, a thing will be described in relation to other things and stuff, none (or very few) of which will be named - and you have to guess what that thing is. As with all site games, CC related things are always more fun.

Clear? Good. Let's begin.

So I'm talking about that thing in CC - you know, the thing that stops the things, and which you get when that other thing goes in the stuff?

Print this item

Guest access
Posted by: KeyboardWielder - 14-Jan-2012, 1:04 AM - Forum: Feedback - Replies (3)

The "Programs and Editors" forum doesn't seem to be visible to guests - which is probably unintended.

(In case you're wondering how I noticed that: I sometimes browse the forums at work without logging in...)

I'd also suggest allowing guests to download files; one of the reasons being that there are designers who may choose to post it at one place (here) but also announce it at the NG. Fire block

Overall, I like the organization of the site. Thumbs up

- Madhav.

Print this item

TomP4 - "Heaven's Challenge"
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 13-Jan-2012, 12:34 PM - Forum: Level Pack Previews - No Replies

This is the final training level of TomP4 before you go back to Earth. It will be included in the Demo.

Print this item