Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Email:

Password

Latest Threads
Pieguy's scores
Forum: View forum
Last Post: pieguy
2 hours ago
» Replies: 90
» Views: 41,267
Redslash' scores
Last Post: redslash
Yesterday, 10:26 PM
» Replies: 30
» Views: 8,621
chipster1059's scores
Last Post: chipster1059
Yesterday, 3:15 PM
» Replies: 218
» Views: 120,807
Feburary 2024 Create Comp...
Last Post: MilkyWayWishes
Yesterday, 1:24 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 390
J.B.'s Official Set Score...
Last Post: jblewis
04-May-2024, 9:02 PM
» Replies: 344
» Views: 205,245
Sharpeye468's Scores
Last Post: Sharpeye468
04-May-2024, 5:07 AM
» Replies: 99
» Views: 78,628
IHNN's scores
Last Post: Ihavenoname248
04-May-2024, 4:08 AM
» Replies: 326
» Views: 205,516
Dave's score
Last Post: geodave
02-May-2024, 12:01 PM
» Replies: 86
» Views: 47,109
Create a story
Last Post: Hash1
29-Apr-2024, 4:16 PM
» Replies: 233
» Views: 144,358
Bacorn's official CC set ...
Last Post: Bacorn
26-Apr-2024, 9:57 PM
» Replies: 107
» Views: 68,619

(Advanced Search)

How fast is your internet connection?
Posted by: Reynaldi - 11-Jan-2012, 2:17 PM - Forum: General - Replies (27)

What is your average download speed when you're downloading a file?

I usually got 45,0 KB/s, sometimes hit 50 KB/s.

Print this item

"Busy" levels
Posted by: BitBuster - 11-Jan-2012, 1:25 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (35)

Anyone else generally turned off by these? I appreciate the idea of distractions and diversions ("Mouth Watering" is one of my favorite CCLP3 levels; actually, it's downright hilarious), but oftentimes cluttered levels are simply not very fun to play through. One of the things that made the original CC great (imvho) was that for as devilish as the puzzles sometimes got, they were almost always clean and elegant. You almost always had a general idea of what you were trying to accomplish (even if the specific way to do this required a bit more thought). In CCLP2 and a few levels in CCLP3, the approach seems to be "let's fill up the playing area with as much stuff as possible."

Print this item

CC Zone's Youtube channel
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 11-Jan-2012, 9:07 AM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (6)

CC Zone now officially has a YouTube channel! This is where CC Zone competition entries and other Chip's Challenge Zone related material will go.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CCZoneOfficial

Print this item

What is your desktop background? (possibly large Image warning)
Posted by: Lessinath - 10-Jan-2012, 11:20 PM - Forum: General - Replies (84)

As long as it's safe for work, please.

I cycle between a number, but this is the one I currently have up:

[Image: Wallcloudwithtailcloud.jpg]

Print this item

What's your screen saver?
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 10-Jan-2012, 11:09 PM - Forum: General - Replies (22)

Do you guys use a screen saver for your computer? My current screensaver is this:

[Image: colortoasters.gif]

Long live flying toasters! Tongue

Print this item

Do you think aliens exist?
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 10-Jan-2012, 10:52 PM - Forum: Poll Station - Replies (24)

I've always had a fascination with unexplained phenomenon and aliens, but I do find it odd that out of the whole universe, there are no other lifeforms outside Earth. I'm not actually sure whether to say a 100% yes or no to this, so do you think there are really aliens up there or there's no such thing?

Print this item

Chip's Challenge's appeal
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 10-Jan-2012, 10:37 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (24)

So most of us at the moment are hooked at Chip's Challenge because we are on this site, right? But is there a time where you just want to relax and have like a half - one year gap between making and playing Chip's Challenge levels to do other things? I had a stop-gap last year but then all of a sudden my interest in Chip's Challenge came back! What do you guys think?

Print this item

Chris Elsby's Tile World patches
Posted by: pillowpc2001 - 10-Jan-2012, 9:55 PM - Forum: Programs and Editors - Replies (14)

I just stumbled across Chris Elsby's (creator of Chip's Workshop) website again, which has had more CC content added since the last time I saw it... He now has old Tile World patches that he made available for download...one of which allows you to see the whole 32x32 map during gameplay, which I believe Madhav was interested in at one time...

http://www.microstupidity.com/chips/tworld.html

Print this item

The person below me
Posted by: Green Kitten - 10-Jan-2012, 2:30 PM - Forum: Games and Trivia - Replies (461)

Easy. Someone posts a 'the person below me' statement, then the next person posts true or false, and then he posts another 'the person below me'... and so on...

Example:

Person 1: The person below me likes fish fingers

Person 2: True. The person below me has completed CCLP3.

Person 3: False. The person below me likes paramecia...

and so on.

Well... the person below me likes paramecia.

Print this item

Least favorite tile/element/monster?
Posted by: BitBuster - 10-Jan-2012, 2:22 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (37)

I will never cotton to invisible walls. I'd rather deal with blobs and walkers.

Print this item