Leveling Up?
...but...but...but Chip's not interested in Melinda! He's just greedy for more official clubhouse levels!

Maybe the chips are some sort of addictive substance.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Ok the thread totally went offtopic now.

I love the fact that the numbers of each set will change, especially with CCLP2 Slight smile

I for one pretty much know for a fact that BitBuster will get past the CC1 ranks before anyone, considering all of the...(I'm not gonna bother finishing this)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Ok the thread totally went offtopic now.

I love the fact that the numbers of each set will change, especially with CCLP2 Slight smile

I for one pretty much know for a fact that BitBuster will get past the CC1 ranks before anyone, considering all of the...(I'm not gonna bother finishing this)

Well... he is a Bit Buster after all! Smiley
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Maybe you'll be lucky and real life will interfere with my posting habits. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Maybe you'll be lucky and real life will interfere with my posting habits. Wink

Yeah, like in February.

Anyway, there is a level infinite still to be used in CC Zone. I haven't decided where yet. Maybe it could be the Mental Marvel rank. Tongue
What happened to the idea for the pieguy rank?
Quote:What happened to the idea for the pieguy rank?

It's still in the option. Although it's going to take a while for someone to reach 4000 posts anyway because of CCLP1 coming up.
Last time I checked, the pieguy rank is actually an award for getting 1st place in all competitions.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Last time I checked, the pieguy rank is actually an award for getting 1st place in all competitions.

You are correct, that's why I am thinking it shouldn't be a rank and why Bit Buster or Mental Marvel would be more appropriate.
What about a Chuck award? For 10000 posts.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan